Previous topic - Next topic

Little Chimaera

Important Links
Forums :D
Our PI Shop
Item Request Thread
Item Forge (Coming Soon!)
LC Import Thread

Welcome to the home thread for adoptables shop, Little Chimaera. You might have seen some of the artwork/ideas knocking around on Gaia, but I can prove that it's mine (I have the original sketches) and none have ever been sold/given away before now. LC is also available on PI  ^^.
Scroll down for games and such.

OPEN FOR POSTING :)

Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Little Chimaera is a new adoptable shop ^^. It's going to have lots of different species of pets to adopt, all based around the theme of magical chimaera. In this case, a chimaera is a cross breed between two or more animals that wouldn't normally be able to interbreed. These chimaera are produced by mages for any number of specific tasks.

The shop is set in a massive scale city, where technology and magic sit side by side on a daily basis. A real world example of the kind of scale would probably be Lagos, in Nigeria. Currently, our city doesn't have a name. (Maybe you could suggest one?). The city is expansive. On one border, the coast. Another, the estuary of a great river. At its back is a huge elven forest. The borders of the forest exist much like park land, but the core is a secret place, and only certain people are permitted inside by its curators. There's a large and prosperous uptown centre to the city, a hub of travellers and tourists. And then there's the slums, which extend onto the beach and out onto the water of the estuary.

Until then, all suggestions about the city, its inhabitants and laws etc are greatly appreciated. Cheesy I'll also be working on tying it into the Secundi setting better shortly. Probably something like a trading caravan from the shop. Feel free to make suggestions about that, too ^^.

The shop is going to have a seasonal aspect to it. There will be spring, summer, autumn and winter. During these periods the banner and cert colours will change, and there will be one species that you can only obtain in each season. That includes FS, Customs and Events. Colourists will be expected to adhere to these seasons, too. There will be one big event per season, so that there's an opportunity to get these rarer species with special line edits. Watch this space ~

~ Stick to the Secundi rules, please.
~ No stealing the artwork.
~ Be nice to each other.
~ Do not post in any of the shop threads in light coloured fonts. I cannot read them, my eyes aren't all that great.
~ No whining or begging, please. Also, no claiming, tagging or discouraging others.
~ Roleplay isn't required for your pets to grow, but there will be an extra stage for active roleplayers among other bonuses.
~ It is not necessary to join the forum unless you want to ^^. All of the sales and large events will be held on PI, although the odd contest might remain forum only. Your pets will still grow and breed the same if you don't have an account.
~ Prizes that aren't claimed after a week will be recycled so someone else has a chance to win them. Prizes are claimed when you fill out the form giving them their name.
~ Do not alter your pet's artwork or cert, please.
~ Complaints should be sent here, to the mule, and not taken directly to staff over MSN. This is to give people a chance to step back and cool off, without saying things they might regret.
~ Chimaera pets can be traded for other pets, currency and items ^^.
~ Staff are allowed to join in games that are running in the shop (as long as it wouldn't be cheating to do so. This will mean sometimes they might win something that you wanted; but they work hard too and there is a limit to what they are allowed to colour for themselves.

I think that's it. As long as everyone is sensible, then we shouldn't need more. If in doubt, feel free to ask ^^. I am always available via PM.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

News and Notices

~ If you are missing anything from the Christmas event, please post it here! There was some confusion as we went agency. Every pet from that period should be an adult by now, so post about it if you think yours was missed :D.
~ I can't find the blooming pet upload request thread... I'm going to start a new one. I'm sorry for the trouble it just takes a very long time, and trying to keep new things going and finish uploading is hard. However, I aim to have this finished before the end of August.

Calender
17th Oct ~ End of Opening Event
25th Oct ~ Start of Halloween Event
30th Oct ~ Halloween Flatsale
28th Nov ~ Autumn Flatsale
1st Dec ~ Start of Winter
20th Dec ~ Christmas Event
27th Jan ~ New Home Thread
10th Feb ~ Valentines Event
24th July ~ Reopening Event

Late Oct ~ Halloween Event

LC Seasons
Spring ~ March - May
Summer ~ June - Aug
Autumn ~ Sept - Nov <---
Winter ~ Dec - Feb

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Extra stages and pets will become available as we go along ^^. Anything past three stages will probably need some kind of RP input to achieve. You will have to come back to the thread at the correct times to pick up the growings for your pet. Some pets grow faster than others. If you think you've missed a growing or can't find a thread, either post in a current thread or PM me about it ^^.

Fencats ~ 3 Stages

Newborn ~ Adolescent ~ Adult

Click here for More Information :D

Flits ~ 2 stages

Egg ~ Adult

Ryuki ~ 4 stages

Newborn ~ Puppy ~ Adult ~ Elder

Grim ~ 3 stages
Limited

Newborn ~ Puppy ~ Adult

Maenah ~ 4 stages

Newborn ~ Adolescent ~ Adult ~ Elder/Runner

Squibbits ~ 3 Stages

Newborn ~ Adolescent ~ Adult

Kodama ~ 3 Stages

Cub ~ Adolescent ~ Adult

Fey Spirits ~ 1 Stage

Adult

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Flatsales
_____________________. We will be doing it the same as we were before the hiatus. There will be a time period for people to post a form to enter and state their top three picks. After that time, a list will be posted with who won what. This is decided by random dice roll. Just post the form and send 5000sg to this account. Entry closes ____ ____.

Form
Name:
Pick 1:
Pick 2:
Pick 3:
Other:

Entrants

Results

Events
The next event will be the Halloween event, starting Late Oct.

Auctions

Short Auction. OPEN
Post '____ bids __ on the Rainbow Fencat!' to bid.

Auction Ends: 3rd August
Starting Bid: 3000sg
Minimum Increase: 500sg
Autobuy: None

High Bid:
70k - Wildfilly94

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Pick a Door

Free to enter. Just post '____ wants door No__'

1. LaneyAngel
2. jojo080889
3. SkySong
4. ponygrl
5. wildnightblazer
6. Winged dreams
7. Luv007
8. Goddesss
9. EvanescentHowling
10. Victoria
11. Wildfilly94
12. Kahlira
13. springacres
14. Neocridders
15. JellyThunda

Raffle

Tickets are 500sg each. Post '___ wants __ tickets!' and send the money to this account to purchase tickets. There is a five ticket per person limit. Raffle ends ____ ______.

Entrants:

Naming Contest

Free to enter. Just post; 'If that Kodama were mine, I would name it _____' to enter. Competition ends 29th July.

Entries:
Goddesss - Fizzle
Luv007 - Acacia
JellyThunda - Chairman Meow
wildnightblazer - Neritic
Kahlira - Little Cuddle Bear
ponygrl - Squiggles
Wildfilly94 - Wisteria

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Items

Items are now purchaseable from the Agency Store

Breeding Charm
This charm is in two halves. Give one half to a boy and one half to a girl chimaera of the same species, and they will soon have babies. One charm is good for one breeding, and does not permit single gender breedings.

Bonus Ticket
Allows the bearer to keep one extra kit from a breeding.

Gender Charm
Makes the litter all one gender or the other.

Plus One Charm
Adds one kit to the total kits in a litter.

Ancient Rock
This rock is so old its starting to split in half. Use it in a breeding to get traits from past generations.

Blessed Shard of Elle
A beautiful shard of crystal, with an inner glow. This item allows for same gender breedings.

Pulsing Ritual Stone
This ritual stone has a pulsing inner core. Perhaps its stronger? Give it to an adult pet whom you want to gain a mutation. (Adult will gain one mutation of your choice.)

Radiant Ritual Stone
This ritual stone glows brighter than the others. Perhaps its stronger? Give it to an adult pet whom you want to gain a mutation. (Adult will gain one random mutation.)

Ritual Stone
A stone used in various magical rituals. It glows with residual energy. Give it to a parent to be, and it may have an effect on their litter. (Causes random mutations in the litter.)

Radiant Opal
A clear stone that reflects every colour when it catches the light. Give this to a Spirit Fey when breeding and something very special will happen.

Colour Potions yellow - orange - red - purple - blue - green - pink - white - grey - black
Feed one of these potions to your female while she's wearing half of a breeding charm, and her babies will have a layer of markings in the corresponding colour. Combine with a marking potion for more customisation.

Marking Potions Swirls - Stripes - Speckles - Leopard Spots - Hearts - Fade
Feed one of these potions to your female while she's wearing half of a breeding charm, and her babies will have a layer of markings in the corresponding pattern. Combine with a colour potion for more customisation.

Custom Tickets Copper - Bronze - Silver - Gold - Platinum - Diamond
All customs will be available in single, two or three stages, which will be different prices. I'll figure out the prices once we open after intro.

Copper - Semi custom, pick a pallette of colours or a theme for your pet.
Bronze - Pick fur colour, eye colour, one layer of marking pattern and colour and gender for your pet.
Silver - Pick fur colour, eye colour, two layers of marking pattern and colour and gender for your pet.
Gold - Pick fur colour, eye colour, three layers of marking pattern and colour and gender for your pet.
Platinum - Customise everything for your pet, add mutations and as many layers as you like.
Diamond - These tickets are specially for creating Spirit Fey Customs. You pick an object or a theme, and make any special requests. Your pet will be created with its own unique lineart.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Go here to get your breeding or customs done for you;

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3532.msg78762#msg78762

Please make sure you've read all of the relevant information before you post your request.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Kage Davies ~ Artist and all Rounder
Breedings: Closed
Customs: Closed
Extras: Closed
Just for a week or so, while I get things straight :).
Pet Trades?: Yush. PM to make an offer.
Bribes?: Always. PM to make an offer.

Please note. If you order a custom from me, you must make sure that everything that you want is in your form. I cannot edit your custom for one once it is saved; if I have made a mistake and missed something then I will of course redo it :).

Sunchaser ~ Colourist, Line Artist, RP Manager

Hello my name is Sunchaser. You can call me Sun, Sunny or whatever you wish to lol. I do different projects of inking as well as coloring. I am usually open for USD customs so if you are interested send me a PM and ill see what i have on my plate. I also do regular customs everynow and then and have been known to do a lot of frankens for free. I try and get everything done in a timly manner and if i do not for some reason get it done quickly i will keep you up to date on whats going on or i will refund whatever it is that was currency, wiether is usd or sg. I will not accept either until the custom or whatever is complete. I hope you will enjoy my services :)

Aralie ~ Colourist

*waves* Hi everyone! Feel free to shorten my name if you so wish, it doesn't really matter to me ^_^
The main thing I do for LC is coloring. I am usually open for regular customs though you can always send me a PM and I will let you know. I am a full-time student with a part-time job but I am usually on for at least a few hours each day. I try to get anything I owe done promptly and will keep you updated on how things are going if it takes me a few days to complete. Looking forward to working with you!

VanillaBean ~ Colorist

Hey, everybody. I am VanillaBean, but most call me Vanilla, 'Nilla or 'NillaBean. I am fairly new to the LC community, so I'm still trying to learn the ropes. Most of my day is spent in school or related activities, but I try to spend at least an hour online every day. I am most always open for customs, breedings, etc, so just pots a request in the forum and I will do my best to get everything done for you. If you are ever owed anything by me, don't hesitate to let me know, but please be polite about it. This is a lot to keep straight  ;)

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Done, open, post away. The new rules have been added in bold. The updates aren't finished quite yet, but I'm getting there ;).

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

CutieePiee

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Solistia

Resplendent Quetzal 8A8 <3<3<3

Solistia wants door number 2!

toffeeca

Kahlira

Kahlira wants door number 12

If that Fencat were mine, I'd name it Divine.

Kah wants _5_ tickets

FuryouMiko

Furyou Miko wants door number 9!

If that Fencat were mine, I would name it Snozzle.

Furyou Miko bids 3000 on the badger!

Solistia

Solistia wants 5 tickets!

(curious, when does the raffle end?)

CutieePiee

Little Chimaera

Solistia - there's a maximum buy of five tickets. Kage'll put up a raffle end time in a bit.

All the games finish 1st Feb. I've editted it up to the first page now ;).

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Sunchaser

Froggy O.O *steals it before anyone sees* <.< dang didnt work lol

CutieePiee

CutieePiee bids 3500sg on the badger!

Ryuukokoro

CutieePiee

For the flatsale, Jan 22nd has passed...

Little Chimaera

HAHA! I'm a week back in my diary! I'll go and fix the dates, lmao.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

toffeeca

I have two questions
First, the post says that the items are now sold in the agency store, but when I checked they aren't listed as part of the agency store.

ETA: Nevermind, Cutiee beat me to that question, but the first one I am still curious about

Neocridders

Little Chimaera

There are currently no items in stock ;). When they come into stock, they'll be in the store.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Neocridders

Neocridders wants 5 tickets

If that Fencat were mine, I would name it Teddith

Neo is so so sad she'll be gone for the flatsale! But congrats ahead of time to all those winners. So much cute!! Look at those babies!

Solistia

Whoops, sorry 'bout that XD
I'll edit my ticket claim and send the proper amount :3

hiyoko

I know, I can't decide which one I want.:)

Little Chimaera

If you are really unable to be at the FS, I will consider offers for presale at 20k, if you really really want to get a FS pet. Its high because last time we did presales there were none left on the night XD. There are I think a few more FS pets to come.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Solistia

Perhaps you can let people proxy for others for the FS? :3

Alnaeyah

Alnaeyah wants door number 3.

If that Fencat were mine, I would name it Shadow.

Alnaeyah wants 5 tickets.

Little Chimaera

Or we could do a not time based FS.... Let's do that, its fairer. I'll go and edit the front page.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Ryuukokoro

I don't think I'll be here at midnight on the 29th so I would be veeeeeery interested in a presale. I would even double the price and go 40k if we were allowed to. ^^

kunaisa

kunaisa wants door number 4

kunaisa wants 5 tickets

If that Fencat were mine, I would name it Moonglow

Neocridders

I honestly don't consider 20k all too much. I mean, I know that some people are not as 'rich' as others, but I think maybe another solution sohuld be found?
XD Just a suggestion. Of course... me, I'm an sg hoarder... so perhaps I'm just silly...

Kahlira

oo! Can't wait XD I want presale! =O

Little Chimaera

There you go, new method :). You can enter now if you want to.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Sunchaser

To enter, post the following form;
Username:Sunchaser109
Choice 1: Blue Flit egg
Choice 2:White Tiger
Choice 3: Bengal tiger or whatever hte orange tiger is based off of
Choice 4:Coral Snake Flit egg

Neocridders

Oh, I like this idea!

Username:Neocridders
Choice 1: Froggie egg!!
Choice 2: Panda baby!
Choice 3: Brown with black spots
Choice 4: Siamese

Little Chimaera

HAVE to make it complicated, don't you? Its one shop or the other I'm afraid, I cannot juggle the flaffle on both.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Wolfsong

Wolfsong wants door number 5!

oh, and I want to be in the raffle, too!
Choice 1: Black and white puppy with big ears
Choice 2: Brown one with tan feet
Choice 3: The redish one with white stripes
Choice 4: Blue egg

Sunchaser

Its fun complicated! and changd it just for secundi... lol i lub you :-p

Little Chimaera

ALSO, I will add this to the front page, you are allowed to edit your entry forms until midnight GMT, since there will be new pets appearing and you might want to change your choices.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

kunaisa

username: kunaisa

Choice 1:

Choice 2:

Choice 3:

Choice 4: