+Little Chimaera+ Home Thread 2.0 Thread Games and Customs ~

Started by Little Chimaera, January 27, 2011, 10:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aralie

Little Chimaera

Psst.

All of my imports are (finally) done. You should now have all of your Kage coloured pets. If anything is wrong, missing or needs a tweak just let me know.

At the moment I have no photoshop or photoshop stand in. I am around if you want to message me about anything. We are cooking up something good for Halloween.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Willow

Little Chimaera

There are custom and breeding items in the store. As soon as I get my darn computer working, I'll be taking custom and breeding orders one at a time.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Aralie

Willow

Aralie

Sorry for how long these are taking me everyone. Working through them as quickly as I can.

How does this look for Jaguah hiyoko?

hiyoko

Aralie

Not a problem ^_^

Jaguah and Ayame are both uploaded <3

Kage Davies

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Working computer, graphics tablet, the works. GET READY FOR A MASSIVE HALLOWEEN EVENT!

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kage Davies

Sneaky Halloween Previe. Breaking in the tablet again before I try for some fey :D.

Wildfilly94

SkySong

That is adorable! Is it a baby kodama, or a new species?

Kage Davies

Its a baby kodama. I do have some things in the works, but I think for this event I should concentrate on colouring what we have, and getting out some more feys :).

Winged

She looks gorgeous! Or he... i can never remember with the baby lines. Can't wait to see the feys :) There is a character that i'd really like to get as a fey, will it be possible for fey customs to open some time?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I can't wait! Sounds like fun! Although, it's not like I need any more distractions. <.< *glares at pile of work*

Kage Davies

Fey customs are USD only.

HOWEVER there is going to be a contest with a fey custom prize for Halloween.

Its a she :D

hiyoko

Kage Davies

Another sneakie preview;

I'm hoping we'll get started tomorrow, or Wednesday, and the event will run for a week :).

Wildfilly94

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Arty

Actually, do you think I could run this on PI?
I know there are a lot of people on PI that would love the LC but don't have the secunds to get them here

Winged

LC aren't expensive, usually it's easy to get one without having large amounts of SG. Or do these people just not have accounts on secundi?
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

that, and I've been on secundi for about a year and I've been fluctuating around 1000 secunds for most of that time

Winged

Do you use the daily games to get more SG? I found that when i used the investment game every day i got larger amounts of SG pretty quickly.
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Yeah, I do, but the only thing I'm get any secunds from is the sudoku and occasionally the office door

Winged

That's odd, your SG from the investment should add up if you use it every day or most days.
Owner of Gliders!

hiyoko

I made most of my SG from competitions, but I guess they removed the competitions sometime ago.

Arty