News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

FaeJellies [[welcome to secundi]]

Started by Drift, January 28, 2011, 08:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drift

You may post, but this shop is not currently open :]

I've been drawing so much that I actually damaged my ring finger on my right hand and wore down a brand new pen tip >.< If it weren't for this painful blister, this shop would be open and the auction would be in progress right now. I'm sorry! But fear not, once the Jellie below has her custom cert, the auction will be under way.

FAEJELLIES
The Rose Petal Polyp
[[INTRO . auction . giveaway]]

FaeJellies are one half fairy, one half jellyfish.
WARNING! a single sting from a FaeJellie can cause instant paralyzation and death. Please do not attempt to touch or swim with your FaeJellie until the two of you have bonded. You have been warned.

FaeJellies are a individually painted and copyrighted by Drift.

These are an asexual species; each Jellie has the upper body of a tiny human woman. Therefore, they cannot breed in any traditional method. FaeJellies are born on the ocean floor from a magical polyp. These polyps randomly spit out new babes, and Jellies from the same polyp are called Sisters. Sisters generally look very similar. The process of creating and manipulating polyps is still unknown. Further research has yet to be done. Regardless, Jellies with unknown origins can occasionally be spotted if you know where to look.

Jellies are intelligent, social, and fun-loving.

The Rose Petal Polyp has been discovered. A small group of sisters are awaiting new homes. The first of which is being auctioned below.

Custom FaeJellies will always be available for USD. Please message me for details.

Drift

[[intro . AUCTION . giveaway]]
currently closed.

this auction will begin once I clean up her image and complete her custom cert. But, for those of you that might be interested, here are her stats:

Rose Petal Sister; FJ001
Outfit: Seashell Pasties
Mutations: Angler (x. rare)

[this post will be modified later. Please check back!]