News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[FFC Mystery Woman] Has some not so awesome news

Started by FCFC, March 29, 2011, 08:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FCFC

Well over the weekend I was helping out at the local 4-h horse and pony tack sale. Apparently while I was there I left my tablet cord dangling and one of the puppies decided to chew it. It was already on the edge of exploding on me, and the one little nick it got from apuppy tooth pushed it over its edge. My older tablet I havnt figured out how to get to work yet, its very laggy which makes it just about useless to. I'm calling wacom today to see if they can help me, if not I'm going to have to deploy my other colorist onto breeding season kittens and certing >.>

EDIT:I've gotten the old tablet to work, after some fanaggling of my computer and new drivers. I'm hoping to start color whats left of the kittens today, certing tomorrow, and then uploading on the site. However because of the mass delay of the whole thing I'm going to be crunched for time for next months shows. So its going to start  a week later then normal. So sorry to mess you guys up on all of this, and to change things around so suddenly but these are things I'm having to do so I can balance the FFC & RL.
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

~Faith~

Aw sorry to hear that! Mine just packed in last week aswell >.< fortunatly i just done a yard sale so raised enough for a new one *wipes forehead*

Ryuukokoro

>.< Couldn't have come at a worst time!

It's okay I can wait some more for our trade. :)

Sunchaser

just a note lovey, ill be working on kittens after the 1st. im low profile right now cause hubs leaving then so my brain is scattered between that, getting ready for it as well as teh guide dog puppy that should come today. So no worries about the kittens :)