News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Fables] UPDATE

Started by Luv007, January 04, 2012, 02:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

Hi, everyone!

I know a few of you have seen me around and stalking!  I finally got my internet AND computer up and running about a week or two ago and am starting to get things in order.  I had to leave everything in a mess Oct/Nov when I found out I was moving.  Well, we survived the move!  We sold everything before we left, and are slowly restocking our house of off free things from craigslist.  Except the bed.  I won't sleep on a used bed that came from goodness knows where!  My point is, we're getting settled in.

So I'm going to start working again on fixing up and getting The Fables into working order.  I lost a lot of my notes in the move, but fortunately I have a lot already input into the website.  I'm going to spend the next week or two refreshing my memory and after that, I will open things back up slowly.  I want to have a few small events in that time as well, so keep your eyes open!  If you have any questions, just post here, and I'll answer all questions as quickly as I can.

If there is anyone with some extra time that doesn't mind helping with the more meticulous details of this, shoot me a PM.  I'm realising that I can't run this the way I would like without more help.  SkySong has been AWESOME and I love her so much for all of her help!

Always,
Jess

Ryuukokoro

Yay for Fables!! \o/ So happy they will be back!  ;D

SkySong

Aww, thanks Luv! Glad I could help! If you want, I could try helping you with the meticulous as well. :) I'm so excited to see the Fables will be coming back soon!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Luv007

@Ryuu, ME TOO!  I like having them to occupy my mind!

@Sky, that would be awesome, esp since you and I can work together well.  I'm going to sort out what need to be done and see what priorities are first and then I'll be sending you a pm/email/text!  Thannnkk you!!

Pinkshadow

YAY ! - but u know i love u hun :D

Luv007

@Pink- yes and I'm so glad to be back.  I'll try to catch you on fb and see how you've been soon!

Luv007

Just another little update:

I've been sick as a dog  this last week.  Spent a night in the hospital.  Now I'm waiting to see a doctor tomorrow who can hopefully diagnose what the heck is going on with me and my tempermental swollen stomach.  BUT.  I *think* I've got what I wanted figured out AND lovely SkySong has been helping me make the website more comprehensive.  And I got myself a project planner to devote souly to the Fables.

So this is what I'm working on now:

1. Make a timeline so that I have a 'due date' per each goal.
2. Finish up the website based on what is already on it.
3. Cert all the Fables in the correct size and upload them as such.
4. Gather inventories and put them together using the new item system.
5. RP Event (This is actually pretty much done.  I just need all the things above done to work with it.)
6. At least a small Valentine's Event for both Collectors' and RPers'

SkySong

Sounds great, luv! So happy to be helping out! :) Sorry you haven't been feeling well, hope you feel better soon.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Pinkshadow

Just say if you need help with anything hun <3
- Will always be here for you :D