News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO's Fundraiser Part II

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 06, 2012, 12:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

After auctioning a bunch of Quin and Feli holiday season got crazy and I didn't get to complete all the sales. Which means the rest of it goes up now. I did pay all my bills on time, of course, but it had to go out of my savings account which I really shouldn't do unless absolutely neccessary so I'm trying to get the money I took back by selling these.

All pets can be found >> here <<

Little Chimaera $1.50 each
Kennel, Stable and Gryphions $3.50 each
Painted Unicorns, Faekind and Quin $5 each, except the Quin named Indal who is $6

There are also three Feli left from the auctions that didn't sell, but since it's been two months since TheLeet gave me permission (which was only for that moment) I'm not sure I can still sell them so for now those are unavailable unless TheLeet hops in here to say otherwise.

First come, first served. To buy please post the Agency + name(s) in red.
For example: Kennel - SamPup2, Penny and Tyson, Quin - Indal.
I will give you your total $ (just for confirmation purposes) and then you send payment.

Payment through paypal only. My paypal is: innerselfwithin@gmail.com
Don't bid what you don't have! Payment has to be sent within 48 hours.
Include your username when sending the payment!

Not required, but please send payments marked as 'Gift' which means you pay the paypal fees instead of me.

For those curious, all piggies are still alive. They are on medication again though for 2 weeks and we're certain some of them developed chronic issues so it remains a struggle to keep them mostly healthy.

springacres

Afghans and Salukis and Labs, oh my!

And I hope your guineas pull through *sends snuggles*

ETA: Okay, decision made... Kennel - Omari, Akhom, Hamadi and Thabit.

YourLoveOnly

Kennel - Omari, Akhom, Hamadi and Thabit.

All yours! Your total is $14, instructions for payment can be found in the first post :)

springacres

Sent :)  Really hoping the Kennel comes back and breedings open up as I would love to see pups from, say, a Thabit x Djamilah breeding...

zarzamora

spring i have tons of beds left for the cyo stuff if u'r interested?

YLO- can I have Mori'ber? :D

YourLoveOnly

Absolutely, just send the $5. And next time please do post in red ^^ It's easier for people to see which pets have already been bought that way.

YourLoveOnly

Up!

Zarz I still have not received your payment..

zarzamora

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on January 19, 2012, 09:21:19 AM
Up!

Zarz I still have not received your payment..

sorry hun- can't find the address?

YourLoveOnly

Riiiight xD Spring sent payment right away so I didn't notice it was missing =P She probably still had it from the fundraising threads. Solved now xD

springacres

Actually I had it saved to my paypal contact info from the fundraising threads, but yeah, I noticed it was missing earlier and just didn't think to say anything about it xD