News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] Welcoming Event![Closed: name from Keilin]

Started by Elenaria, June 21, 2012, 05:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Finally decided on a name worthy of my new stallion! :)

Naming Form:
Username: Ravvana
Elenaria ID#: C038
New Name: Envinyatar (meaning "Healer" in Elvish)

Elenaria

"Wait for me!" Corlanna called after a herd of galloping Elenaria, quickly falling behind for her slender elf legs could not carry her as fast as they can run.

C039
The first is a mare who slows right up to Sunchaser, bowing in greeting. It's seems the two of you were meant to find one another.

C040
This girl walks steadily up to Kahlira. Her eyes are soft and filled with regret. It seems she has some secrets to tell you.

C041
Dancing, a mare with a beautiful blue dun coat side steps her way to Wildfilly94. She nods her head up and down and prances a little before she continues her dance around her new companion.

C042
For Daimas, a slate gray horse stomps his hooves and gives a loud whinny. His dark eyes are angry and he seems ready to fight.

C043
A stallion of cold colors strolls up to RoseDawn. He circles her and nips her ear softly, giving a quiet nicker, as if asking "Do you love me?"

C044
This mare runs right past CrystalAngelNeko bucking and jumping, her voice loud and piercing before suddenly quieting and trotting way back to her knew owner. This one is a manic one.

C045
A mare from the back of the herd slowly makes her way over to sera. She's limping, but she doesn't seem to be hurt, just the way she walks.

C046
A mare gives a soft pleading sound as she steps up too Ravvana. She places her muzzle in the woman's hands.

C047
This girl goes right up to Aralie. She's had her trust in others broken, but she's willing to try again with you.

C048
Yet another wild mare, she jumps and kicks her way up too Keilin Alyr. She whinnies and turns her side to Keilin, looking over her shoulder and offering you a ride.

C049
Last, but not least, a mare of fantasy blues walks up to Ryuukokoro and places her velvety nose in your hands. Her dark blue eyes look into yours.
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

sera

klewarjaweljk!~  =-0  Homygosh.  These are all so amazing, and kkkyyyaaaaaa!!! Lookit my little faux-zombie girl!!! x3   Thank you sooo much, Corlanna! 

(i also have to say that all of the others are just as amazing!!!  i adore the markings on Sunchaser's, and how some of the edges  seem smeared, and Wildfilly's is just, kyaa! so gorgeous, i just want to stare, and Crys'!!!!!  *__*  And Ryuu's blue girl is AMAZING!  Thank you so much!!)

ETA:
Too excited, forgot to name. xD;;;;;

Naming Form:
Username: sera
Elenaria ID#: C045
New Name: Post-Apocalypse

Ryuukokoro

sdsfsdfdjhkjdhsf 0___0 OMG!

Wow, she is just... she's gorgeous! And I love that blue! Blue is my favorite color, she's definitely my new fave Elenaria!

Thank you so much, I totally didn't expect one since I posted too late. You guys are so awesome. ^_^

Naming Form:
Username: Ryuukokoro
Elenaria ID#: C049
New Name: Amaonna

(her name means 'keeper of beauty' <3 )

Ryuukokoro

(Haha I would like to point out how amused I am that sera and I both express excitement by randomly mashing our fingertips into the keyboard. XD Although my hands seem to rest a bit left to hers!)

CrystalAngelNeko

Eeee! My girl is so pretty! Omg! I love her so much! She even has a little sorta heart marking under her eye like Emilie Autumn!!! And splash is totally one of my favorite markings up there, along with frame, and snowcap appies~

Naming Form:
Username: CrystalAngelNeko
Elenaria ID#: C044
New Name: Emilie Autumn

Sunchaser

Daimas

Username: Daimas
Elenaria ID#: C042
New Name: King Leo

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*hugs him and smiles ignoring his snorts*

Aralie

So many gorgeous new Elenaria!

*gently pats her new girl* Hello sweetheart, thank-you for trusting me.

Naming Form:
Username: Aralie
Elenaria ID#: C047
New Name: Misaki

Ravvana

Naming Form:
Username: Ravvana
Elenaria ID#: C046
New Name: Fainauriel

Kadana Sorano

Such beautiful Elenaria guys, congrats!
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Kahlira

Oh my, he is a gorgeous one! Thank you so much <3 The name I have chosen for her is Una, which is a Hopi word for Remember. oh my, shes stunning! And when i chose the song originally, I started thinking that, hmm.. It may be a bit harsh for one of thee beautiful animals. I am glad one came. <3

Naming Form:
Username: Kahlira
Elenaria ID#: C040
New Name: Una

Wildfilly94

Naming Form:
Username: Wildfilly94
Elenaria ID#: C041
New Name: Eilcla
Blue rose. <3
She is so beautiful!! Thank you soo much!!
All of them are, but I especially love Ryuus girl :33

Elenaria

Just a reminder that we need names from Sunchaser, Rosedawn, and Keilin Alyr! Get those to us soon please. After we have those names, this thread will be closed~
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Rosedawn

Naming Form:
Username: Rosedawn
Elenaria ID#: C043
New Name: Tristan

Sunchaser

Nameing form:
Username:sunchaser109
Elenaria ID#:C039