News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Unbridled] Agency Party!

Started by Unbridled, August 08, 2012, 10:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled

Sculli, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna hafta confiscate this pony... Secundi can't handle it @_@

Scullisto

Quote from: Unbridled on September 21, 2012, 08:35:26 PM
Sculli, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna hafta confiscate this pony... Secundi can't handle it @_@

Nooooo00000oooooooo.......

Keilin Alyr

Oh my goodness, look at all the floof! *pets the pony*

And ooh, I get to choose a kitty breed. I'll have to ponder this one, there's so many nifty breeds of cat out there. =3

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

hiyoko

I want one.O.O Can we get one through breeding or only customs? Sorry I'm still new to Unbridled.lol

Ravvana

EEE, custom posed Unbridled?? So much love <3

Will my Sean be the first of the Warmbloods once his pose unsticks itself from artists' block? Because that would be super cool to have a "first" :D Or unique lines once the breed is released... Getting cooler and cooler XD; *ducks*

Wildfilly94

*Runs in and steals floofyness* o.O *runs out... twitch*

You saw nothing.

Unbridled

*grabs Wild by her ponytail and drags her back* no. *sprays her with a squirt bottle*

Rav, yup, Seanster will be the first on the Warmblood lineart ^_^

Hiyoko, you'd have to get a full custom, then you could get your own gypsy/shetland hybrid not unlike Sculli's :3

Wildfilly94

I has no ponytail :3 Squirt bottle?! *cringes* noo!! D:
Okay fine, she can have her flooy cuteness back. But I will get my own soon!

Scullisto

*dies from adorablitis simplex 10*

OMG she is AWESOME!

Unbridled

Winged

EEE that pony is adorable! *Plots for custom posed kelpie* What beeds to use... You are warned xD
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Oh man! The floofyness is uber adorable!

XD Mega congrats, Sculli!

*sneaks in to cudde with floofyness* Cuddling is allowed, yes? Jut no trying to sneak off with XD

*plotting* Shhh!

Ryuukokoro

Floof is cute yes but I can't wait to see the winged unicorns! Leafy's wing style is EPIC! XD

edit: Haha put this in the wrong thread at first XD;;;