News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gryphions Secret Santa-Closed

Started by Gryphions, November 19, 2012, 11:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryphions

~Jingle Jingle Jingle~

Its that time of year! The Holidays are here! Now normally I would wait till after Thanksgiving to post anything for Christmas but due to usually a high demand with short time I figured I would go ahead and get this thread started.

Let me introduce you to our favorite holiday gryphion Papa Noel!

Now that we have him here, lets begin!!

Gryphions

Secret Santa
Starts:Now

Everyone loves a Secret Santa. And this year is no expection.

To become a part of Secret Santa is very simple. All you have to do is Sign up, fill out a little form and send in payment.

Step 1: Signing up. Simple, all you do is post your Name in GREEN!
Step 2: Send in a small fee of 1000sg to This account with the title, Secret Santa.(Gryphions account)
Step 3:Fill out the following form and Send to the account called Gryphions Secret Santa(to be created in a moment)

Simple no?

Form:
Username:
Gender preferred:
Species preferred:
Favorite Color combinations:
Favorite markings:
What you do not want at all:

OKay so you have all that done what happens next? Well closer to christmas around December 15th there will be some gryphions that are put into the Secret Santa Account. You will be sent a form for your Secret Santa and you will go into that account and find the gryphion you want to gift. Now if for some reason you are the last one there and the gryphions left do not suit your Secret Santa, we can talk about doing a semi custom.

Gryphions

Gifts!
Starts: Now
Ends December 15th

Everyone loves gifts dont you? Well this part of the thread is all about giving gifts! All you have to do is send a PM to the Secret Santa account with what you wish to order and who its for.

Eta: one rule No self gifting :-p

So to simplify
Step 1: Send a compelte form to the Secret Santa Account
Step 2: Send funds to Secret Santa account saying Gifts
Step 3: Sit back and watch the smiles!

Gift box 1: 50,000
Contains a crow feather and a basic feather

Gift box 2: 75,000
2 Premade Gryphions

Gift box 3: 100,000
2 Semi-Custom Gryphions

Gift box 4: 150,000
2 Custom Gryphions

Gift box 5: 300,000 0/5 Out of stock
Out of Season breeding (Only 5 of these available because they are special)

Gift box 6: 125,000
Basic feather and 2 Semi Custom Gryphions

Form:
Username:(if you want to be annomus to your giftee then keep blank)
Giftee:
Gift box number:
Do you wish the giftee to fill out the form if a custom:
Do you wish the giftee to pick the premade:

Message you want to send if any:
Total Ammount:

Eta: I will add the custom and semi custom forms here that will go with the gifts if  you wish to create the gryphion for your person :)

You may gift to mulitple people. If you so all you have to do is repeat the first part of the form.

For those ordering premades i will be sending out a seperate email for you to pick your giftees present.

Gryphions

Secret Santa List:
YourLoveOnly
WingedDreams
Bunraku
Aralie
Midnight Phantom
CutieePiee
Country198606
Kahlira
Pinkshadow
Kadana Sorano
RoseDawn
Luv007
WildFilly
Goddesss
Saturnalia
Whimsy
BKC

Gryphions

Advent Calender!

Everyday I will ask for a photo to be posted. The ones that post in the amount of time stated will be entered into a raffle for the prize of that day. You may enter every day however you may only win 2 times. After you have won twice you  must gift the prize to someone.

Now prizes. Prizes will range from feathers, to customs to breeding's to whatever Sunny can think of for the gryphions. Hope you enjoy :)

Prize list:

Day 1-Pinkshadow-Blue Feather
Day 2-Kahlira- Battle Claws
Day 3-Kadana-http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=555872
Day 4-YLO- Crow Feather
Day 5-

Form for future reference:
Name:
breed:
Eyes:
Mane (males only):
Tail:
Wing feathers:
Main beak:
Beak nostril:
Markings:

Gryphions

Gift Pick ups :)

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

Gryphions! <3 Oh how I've missed these :D

Gryphion Secret Santa

Just a note this is the Secret Santa Account :)

Country

YourLoveOnly

Once it's time to pick do we bid on the one we want to gift? Or PM the account which one it is? Because I have a feeling either way multiple may end up asking for the same Gryphion so you'd have to PM people back to ask them to pick again :P

Anyway, looks like fun! YourLoveOnly

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Gryphions

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on November 19, 2012, 12:29:06 PM
Once it's time to pick do we bid on the one we want to gift? Or PM the account which one it is? Because I have a feeling either way multiple may end up asking for the same Gryphion so you'd have to PM people back to ask them to pick again :P

Anyway, looks like fun! YourLoveOnly

When it is open I will have people send me a different form with multiple choices with the top choice being the one you want to gift. Once a gift is taken the name will change to taken.

Bunraku

Bunraku

This looks like fun ^__^

YourLoveOnly

Makes sense :D

Question about the gift boxes: If ordering semis/customs, who fills out the forms, the gifter upon ordering or the receiver once the boxes open? And what do those feathers do? I am only familiar with basic feather for breeding, not any other kinds.

Aralie

Aralie

Ooh gifting! Will have to look more at those once I am not sitting in class ^_^

YourLoveOnly

-plotting gifts too- Out of season breeding @_@ So much want for this. Actually, much want for anything Gryphion related XD Yes. Plotting. After I am done coloring Panda Shrimps. <3

Midnight Phantom

Midnight Phantom

looks fun ^.^

CutieePiee

CutieePiee

I love gifting! Will be back later when I'm not on my phone to plan on a gift list. :)

Country

Country198606

I do have a question, is there a place where we can see all the markings available? I am still fairly new and am a bit clueless XD Forgive me lol.

YourLoveOnly

Gryphions don't have any marking limitations, anything goes :D

Kahlira

Ohh! Papa Noel!

Kahlira.. Has she been naughty or nice XD

Sunchaser

sorry about that my husband got off soon so we had to head home and grab dinner lol.

Okay *rereads posts*

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on November 19, 2012, 12:38:35 PM
Makes sense :D

Question about the gift boxes: If ordering semis/customs, who fills out the forms, the gifter upon ordering or the receiver once the boxes open? And what do those feathers do? I am only familiar with basic feather for breeding, not any other kinds.

I will reedit my posts to reflect this. But you can choose or you can let your giftee choose what to get.

any other questions i missed >.>

Gryphions

Crow feathers are feathers that the gryphions can put into their hair :) its a fun accessory. It is still new but this is one guy sporting it who Neo is still trying to figure out what to do with him because he is number 400 :)

YourLoveOnly

That is gorgeous. I love that. And that guy is SO handsome @_@ Let's play 'give the Gryphion to YLO' ;D -starts on gift list- Am gonna buy a couple now and do more later.

Gryphions

I will say this now

I do not know if I am going to be getting help with this so if at any time i feel over whelmed especially with the gifts I will close it early. But because I am going to start working on them now, it shouldn't be too much of a problem :)

Pinkshadow

Gryphions

I am still here if you have questions but I want to do a fun game tonight so i am going to be in gimp to lol

Ravvana

Do you mind if I steal the Secret Santa game for a Stable Christmas event? I really want to revive them with a big holiday thread once my finals finish for the quarter and I love this concept :)

YourLoveOnly

Seems to be a pretty standard way of doing Secret Santa, I've seen it a couple times before so I don't think Sunny will mind Ravv ^^ I am hoping to do one for !Blub! myself and then a White Elephant for Panda Shrimps.

YourLoveOnly

Aaand one more question! SG for gifts to which account?

Aralie

QuoteStep 2: Send funds to Secret Santa account saying Gifts

^_^

YourLoveOnly

See I knew I would skip over something XD Ok will do that right away and then I think I have my first gifts all covered. Will plot more later.

Gryphion Secret Santa

lol sorry guys I am working on making things a little easier for me so its why i didnt answer right away :)

Ravv that is fine, i am not the first to do a secret santa feel free to steal :-p

Gryphions

Thanks to Aralie i have added a part to the gift form. If you are interested in sending a message to your giftee now you can. Also remember if you want to be Anon then just leave the username for you blank. If you have already ordered gifts but still want to add a message just let me know :)

Gryphion Secret Santa

~ Jingle Jingle~

~Papa Noel flys in and drops off the gift before scurrying away~

YourLoveOnly

Gryphions

~Jingle Jingle~

Papa Noel hefts in a giant bag and passes around the presents before flying off to get more.

Gryphion Secret Santa

Also Country is Country198606 There was not enough room when I was doing the presents so i just put Country. I hope that is okay.

CutieePiee

Country

Everybody calls me country which is perfectly fine, and those who know me from PI call me CG, either or is fine ^-^

*Snuggles Kah* Thank you!

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

*sends another other, looks back into thread, thinks she figured out what the present box colors mean* Aralie, you're amazing @_@ And thank you to Kah as well! *feels loved* I sent out a few more presents! Now I feel rather broke XD I wanna send more! XD

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Winged

Just realised i forgot to send the form, is sent now :) And i must get some gifts!
Owner of Gliders!

Gryphions

I have found a way that can let me keep the gifts open without being overwhelmed. I will explain more when i close the gifting.

Look forward to more things popping up today!

Gryphions

Right now i am doing boring stuff but if you want to come and chat and watch I will end up working on some premades :)

https://join.me/868-778-360

Gryphions

Come join the fun the premades have begun! I might just give out a few things to :)

Rosedawn

I haven't had an opportunity to involve myself in Gryphions yet so

Rosedawn

Rosedawn

Oh and wow thank you Kahlira!! I didn't see my name in there till now and its veyr sweet of you to include me in your thoughts and gifts!