News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gryphions Secret Santa-Closed

Started by Gryphions, November 19, 2012, 11:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Sunchaser109 on December 26, 2012, 05:00:16 PM
lol well next on my agenda is finishing your litter and opening a new thread to post advent winners as well as letting people turn in the coupons. But currently my comp is dieing and i have steak calling my name :-p I most likely will be on later if not ill be getting lots done tomorrow.

Thank you all for your participation :) If you have any questions or see something off feel free to tell me ^_^

Hun, not to rush you or anything, but did u forget/sweat out our CDA/gryph trade? :b

Sunchaser

nope i didn't forget. ill be doing those with your litter. i was going to go threw forms and see who still wanted to trade because i know its been a bit.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Sunchaser109 on December 26, 2012, 07:26:48 PM
nope i didn't forget. ill be doing those with your litter. i was going to go threw forms and see who still wanted to trade because i know its been a bit.

It's no worries <3
- Im sure they are all worth waiting on :D

LaneyAngel

Holy wow!!!

THANK-YOU to those who gifted me!! I was away over Christmas, not really near a computer and missed out on all the Secundi fun!
Thank-you very much for thinking of me at CHristmas time!!! I will have to try twice as hard next year to get people gifties!!! ILU ALL
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Sunchaser

LaneyAngel

I am so thrilled, I get to make a WARRIOR IN PINK on Secundi!! I have over 100 on Pony Island, but none on Secundi!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed