SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*FCFC* Present Roundup

Started by FCFC, December 04, 2012, 08:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FCFC

.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club.
http://fcfc.adoptables4.me/index.html

More information can be found on the agency main page.

- - -

This is a gifting event, with a signup.  I need to figure out how many gifts I need.  Please let me save a few posts

.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

FCFC

.:Gift Picking:.

I will post a list which will be the order you pick in, when everyone picks, I will post a new list.  This will happen 5 times with everyone.  That way the same person does not get to pick first, and the same one does not have to pick last

To pick a gift simply post this form

[color=purple]Claim Number: (example A 4)
Recipient: [/color]

If someone is next in line they have 2 hours to get their selection in before they get moved to the end of the list.   

You do not have to wait for me to say you can pick, as long as you are next in line.  The only exception is the passing of someone, that will have to be my choice

.:Done:.

No I will not be assigning people to gift to. 
I hope not everyone will gift to the same person, and will spread the love. 
I did not make a way for anyone to gift secretly on purpose

ETA: Shortened the wait time, as 6 hours may be a bit much.  So now it is 2 hours
Also, YLO said she would help me keep to this while I sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.:Event Info:.

This is a gifting event.  You sign up for a chance to pick some critters and gift them to others

.:Rules:.

- Must sign up to be able to gift
- You do not have to sign up to be gifted to
- You can not claim a gift for yourself
- No whining (it makes PM sad)
- I will not tolerate blatant attempts to make others feel bad
- Signups close on the end date at the end time, no extensions if you missed it
- This event has a small fee, which must be paid to This account
- at the end of singups I will let people know how to can go about picking gifts for their giftees
- I may have to add more rules as this goes on

- Small fee of 5k per signup, not per gift, just 5,000 sg to sign up for this event

Signups Closed!

.:Who's Signed Up:.
* = Paid

*Wildfilly
*Lectral
*Kadana
*Luv
*RoseDawn
*red_uni
*Bunraku
*Country
*CutieePiee
*Springacres
*Saturn
*Aralie
*Rav
*Toffeeca
*hiyoko
*Pinkshadow
*BKC
*YLO
*Ryuu
*Winged dreams
*Scullisto
*SweetCaroline
*Midnight
*Goddesss
*Whimsy
*sera
*Solistia

Have fun!

FCFC

.:Available Gifts:.

None event done

FCFC

Want to let the gifters know your loves, likes and dislikes?
Well then this is the post for you, if you would rather not post one you do not have to, but I see a few people are dead set against potentially getting certain breeds (that will be the only limitation)

[color=navy]Form:
Breed Likes:
breed Loves:
Breed Dislikes:
breed hates: [/color]

Wildfilly94

Okay so I post wildfilly94, send 5k, and on the 10th, I pick a gift for someone else on the list? :O

Or I sign up, and then on the 10th pick multiple gifts for whoever I choose?

FCFC

you sign up and on the 10th I will post the info on how to pick gifts for giftees
I am still figuring it out, but I need to know roughly how many gifts I will need to color and this is the best way to do that, throw the signup in now

Wildfilly94

Okay so I only sign up my name once, for 5k, and then wait for the 10th.

Got it! Sign me up please! XD

Wildfilly94

Sending sg now

FCFC

Yep only once, and only one time fee

Lectral

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Luv007

Rosedawn

Rosedawn

Can we pay for other people to enter PM (thinking about people who are internetless =D if not totally fine)

red_uni387

Bunraku

Country

FCFC

I would rather you not Rose. just because I am on my own for this event, I want to try and get many gifts for people to choose from, and don't want to have them still not have internet when choosing comes around

CutieePiee

springacres

Saturnalia

Aralie

Ravvana

toffeeca

hiyoko

Pinkshadow

BabyKittenCandy

YourLoveOnly

*steals A5* Cutest Exotic ever! *suspects PM may be doing 5 of each breed*
Maybe it is a good idea to have a wishlist thingy too? Since I know not everyone collects every breed, it may help people decide what to gift and maybe help you decide what breeds to color more of.

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

Wildfilly94

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on December 05, 2012, 06:07:34 AM
*steals A5* Cutest Exotic ever! *suspects PM may be doing 5 of each breed*
Maybe it is a good idea to have a wishlist thingy too? Since I know not everyone collects every breed, it may help people decide what to gift and maybe help you decide what breeds to color more of.

YourLoveOnly

I second this. I definantly don't plan to collect all different breeds, and I know some others are the same way, so a wishlist would definantly help gifters and giftees. :)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

springacres

I like the idea of a wishlist!  I also have breeds I don't plan to collect, and I would hate to give someone a gift they might not appreciate :)

YourLoveOnly

Glad other people like the idea. I think it would be especially helpful to know what breeds people are interested in, maybe also if there are any colors/patterns they really dislike (or like).

Rosedawn

I think the breeds is a very informative idea. I guess either I'm not picky though, or I like all the colors cause I can't think of anything I don't like. And I'll be just as glad to get things I'm not CRAZY keen on, because people put together some really gorgeous pairs and I never have anything to trade lol, but fall in love so often.

PonyMama

You guys, let the event finish it's signups
I am still just at the colour prizes stage of this

YourLoveOnly

I figured it might help with coloring too to see what breeds and colors are favored, but if you for example just wanna color 5 of each breed then of course it does not matter :P

CutieePiee

I'm sure we can trade them if we don't end up liking what we got. A bunch of them have been colored already anyway, so to go by what people want and possibly start all over again seems like much more work than a person can handle. Let's make it easier on PM, especially since she's been so great to have an event for us at all. The holidays are more about the thought that counts after all. :)

Rosedawn

Exactly. And PM does great on her own. What she already has is ADORABLE AND AMAZING.

I think the breeds will be informative after the signups in case people think 'Oh well I don't know (insert user) very well but its Christmas and random gift giving is awesome. They really like X breed so I'll give them that!'

YourLoveOnly

I didn't mean she had to start over :-\ PM knows I adore her coloring.

springacres

I didn't either :/ I was just thinking in terms of participants knowing what to gift to each other.

CutieePiee

I didn't mean to offend you guys. Sorry if I did! All I meant was PM seems to do fine with the coloring without basing them on wishlists. However, I do think wishlists would be a nice addition later on, when gifting does commence. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding! <3

PonyMama

Scullisto

Wildfilly94

I didn't mean to change ho wmany of each breed or color PM does, I just meant after their all up, a wishlist would be nice to have. But the 5 per breed is no issue to me, and I didn't want that changed at all, nor the coloring. Just an addition of a wishlist later on.

Anywho! Sorry to clutter the event thread PM :/ I'm excited for the 10th of December!! :D

Pinkshadow

Tbh, i dont like wishlists.
- One of the things i love about christmas is getting a gift from something that they picked out for me. I find wishlists abit too mechanical, but thats just me :)

SweetCaroline

~SC~

FCFC

30 critters coloured, probably about 70 more to go

Wildfilly94

PonyMama

Okay not going to color anymore tonight, but a few more pretties have been added

Midnight Phantom

Goddesss