News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Pecora} Do I owe anything?

Started by Pecora, December 07, 2012, 10:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pecora

Hey All,

I'm so sorry that Pecora have been gone for so long, but the good news is that we are back! Everything has been imported and there will be an event going up soon. However, before an event starts up I want to make sure there is nothing owed and that all imports are correct. I am fairly certain that I did not leave anything that I owed, but if there is something please let me know right away so I can fix it. Also I would like everyone to check their Pecora that have been uploaded, my files got mixed up, so if there are any mistakes please let me know.

The biggest mistake I have been making is uploading the same Pecora twice. I am also worried about any pecora that have gotten lost and not uploaded. If you have a Pecora that has not been uploaded please let me know. If you have a picture of the missing Pecora that would be most helpful, but if you only have a description then I will do my best to find your Pecora for you.

Feel free to PM, either this account or my toffeeca account, or post in this thread.

Thank you!

YourLoveOnly

All of mine are in my account! I don't spot any mistakes with them either <3 One lost it's name but that is no big deal. By the way, do pecora have a working naming item yet? If not you may wanna PM Silv to get that done, it helps a ton when people can name their own pets.

toffeeca

I thought the naming item worked, but I just tried it and it does not. So I have PMed Silv to see about getting that fixed, but until then I will update names if people want.

Rosedawn

I noticed one in the upload had a broken image.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=556193

Their headshot is coming up as an X.