News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{The Kennel} February Competitions

Started by TheKennel, February 01, 2010, 12:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

LOL, super congrats Lectral!  :)  Gotta love those sneaky dogs.  I wasn't expecting Harold to win anything either, but I think all that extra food gave him the boost he needed.

TheKennel

Okay, all prize money has been delivered!

For anyone new to the kennel prizes, the funds marked "BIS participation prize" is not a mistake.  If your dog (or dogs) won a ribbon in any of the first three comps (Agility, Conformation or Stamina), they were entered in BIS automatically.  Every dog entered in BIS gets the participation prize, which is basically belated prize money for the ribbon they won earlier, even if they do not place in BIS.

Lectral

Oh!  one more thing

If you have recently imported dogs, please check their pages in the shiny - their image links will be broken.  Please update their images with the new secundi ones :D

indigowulf

My doggies are absolute stinky-pies! All the times I'm here, cheering them on, giving them high quality kibble and bathing them with the best shampoos, and all that spoiling, they misbehave and chase butterflies during competitions.

When real life throws a curveball and takes me away, the look around for mommy and get nervouse and perform at thier peak. It's the first time I've had one place, and she very much on purpose did it when I looked away. Like a baby who refuses to say mama and only babbles "dadadada" all day, then finally says mama as soon as mama leaves to use the shower or something.

*snuggles all her spoiled stinky-pie dogs anyway* I wouldn't have them with any less personality!

Congrats all the winners. Anyone who didnt place, try looking away, maybe that's the secret!

red_uni387

Lectral

No, they can keep the same numbers, just change the image

If you're entering them for the first time, use the new numbers, as I doubt many people will remember the certed numbers after they are imported.  But I think changing the numbers for the existing dogs in the shiny will just make things difficult >.>

Goddesss

Congratz Lectral and Rhona!

Poor Holly will never get to retire =)