News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*FCFC* ...Now it's March - April Fools event!

Started by FCFC, February 28, 2013, 02:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

Breed: Bullmastiff
Base Color: grey
Pattern: bicolor
White Marking: belly
Eye Color: brown

FCFC

STOP

Cutiee wins by Default with -3 points

Min Pin
female
Chocolate
Merle
Harlequin
Blue

and doesn't she look so mean with that little studded collar?
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

CutieePiee

I got everything wrong. XD So glad I was the only one who played because she is adorable! My first mini pin too! :)

Eta: I looooove that big bad spikey collar on little her!

PonyMama

will try another round tomorrow I think, since I figured doing one when lots of people on was a good idea, then everyone disappeared
glad she found a home though, with someone who likes her, even if she is the small mean dog

CutieePiee

I bet she scared everyone away...

FCFC

So pretty Cutiee! *jealous YLO* I need to do a ton of practice and hopefully I can do edits someday XD Or just bribe PM or Wild to do one for me :P

But yaaay first official release of lineart edits! They will be limited/rare, but it's still awesome right :D

Still need SG from Cutiee and Kadana for the Find a Mate :)

And in case anyone wonders, I check if you qualify once you enter, so if you happen to win one of the opposite gender in this thread that's okay and won't disqualify you.

Today is also March, which means time to get those Kennel/Cattery fees sent in again!

Winged

Yay, thanks! I don't plan to breed Poms but i LOVE her colours so a definate keeper :)
Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

Find A Mate

If Tea Rose could talk, she'd probably tell you that she's not very fussy at all - just terribly lonely. All she wants is someone loyal and kind who she can depend on (and obviously there's got to be some chemistry, too). She knows that love is unpredictable and happens between the most unlikely of cats so has decided to keep an open mind and not go into this with too much of a specific wish list.

CutieePiee

Sending the SG for Find a Mate now!

Country

Find a Mate

Chocolate Mousse is a very playful sort and he is looking for a lovely lady who enjoys playing as much as he does. His favorite things to do are playing inside boxes, climbing, chasing his cat toys and lazying about on warm sunny patches. He likes both dark and light colors so pickiness on looks is not an option, he just wants someone to spend his time with.

FCFC

.:PM Pick a Door Round 2:.

Prize:

Doors:
1. Country
2. YLO
3. Kahlira
4. Rosedawn
5. Aralie
6. Scullisto
7. Cutiee
8. Springacres
9. Leet
10. Ryuu

Ryuukokoro

Kahlira

Aralie

FCFC

Rosedawn

YourLoveOnly

Oops wrong account, let me retry that XD Door #2 please :)

TheLeet

CutieePiee

FCFC

Couple more doors left for this round

I will update as I find a time to, as I am making freezer meals to feed my family for a few days without spending every night cooking.  Right now waiting for ground beef and onions to cook for two full meals of beef stroganoff.

Ryuukokoro

CutieePiee

Scullisto

PonyMama

Waited for Beef to cool down made a freezer roast that after frozen all I have to do is let the whole bag thaw, then pop in crock pot and it will be seasoned and ready is 8-9 hours on low

Now onto beef stroganoff then the chicken/broccoli alfredo

Country

springacres

Spot is looking for a girl to share his enthusiasm for squeaky toys, games of fetch and cuddles on the couch afterwards.  He loves brown eyes and coats with either light colors or lots of contrast, but he's not into merles.

springacres

Scullisto

Voodoo is looking for his heart.  A spell binding creature, that stole it without him even seeing her.  He seeks this mysterious lady as her soul and his are meant to be...it is written in the stars. He doesn't know what she looks like all he knows is that she her eyes are a sparkling blue and she sees him for who he really is.

FCFC

QuoteThere were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

9. Leet
3. Kahlira
8. Springacres
5. Aralie
1. Country
10. Ryuu
2. YLO
7. Cutiee
4. Rosedawn
6. Scullisto
Timestamp: 2013-03-01 18:06:43 UTC

Leet wins the pretty red Mackeral bicolor ragdoll

Country

springacres

TheLeet

FCFC

Fetch!

There's a doggie in the thread, wagging its tail excitedly. Who's here to play with her?

(rules can be found in YLO's Games post on the front page)

springacres

Country

Rosedawn

I'm Here!

If I win I'll gift her

FCFC

Yay 3 people are here! And I see plenty of people online, so I expect more people to hop in soon, let's start! To summarize the rules: New people can hop in at any time. Once the frisbee is tossed to you, you have 5 minutes to pass it to someone else using the phrase 'I try throwing the frisbee to [insert another player]!' Last throw posted when I stop the game wins the dog.

Country gets the frisbee!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Country

I try throwing the frisbee to Winged!

Winged

Cadbury is looking for a girl who loves chocolate as much as he does. Any type of chocolate, he's not fussy but he's looking for someone who's coat is the colour of chocolate just like his! He's an excitable sort of guy and can sometimes get very worried, so is looking for a calm and relaxed personality in a mate since he hopes this might ground him a little.

ETA: The code for the photo was spelt wrong, fixed that.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I try throwing the frisbee to Rosedawn!
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

I try throwing the frisbee to Country!

Country

I try throwing the frisbee to springacres!

FCFC

Time limit is up so..

Rosedawn gets the frisbee!

If spring comes back feel free to join back in by posting the joining phrase again :)

Rosedawn

I try throwing the frisbee to Winged!

Winged

I've got to go now, so don't throw to me :)
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

dang, missed and I gtg now so can't rejoin :/

FCFC

Sadness, but there will be more rounds and I try to do them at different times so every timezone should hopefully have a chance :)

Time limit is up so..

Country gets the frisbee!

I think it's only Country and Rose now until someone new joins, so have fun passing back and forth XD I'll get a stop post ready and submit at a random time without looking for new replies, Rose can poke me on messenger if the time limit runs out again.

FCFC

This doesn't work if everyone disappears XD Rose said she doesn't mind if I cancel the round since she's just playing to gift anyway, so I guess I'll try this again in a few hours and hope for more people then.

Country

Sorry, I had an important phone call XD