[Little Hooves] Summer Fun! (Foals and Slots Premades Arrived! <3)

Started by Little Hooves, June 19, 2013, 10:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Hooves

I will be away from my computer and thus will be unable to color for a few days but once I get back I'll upload the LH I colored already and continue working through the list <3 Sorry its taking so long!! :(
Wildfilly94|Manager/Runner posts in Purple
Holly|Full-time Colorist posts in Teal
hiyoko|Part-time Colorist posts in Green
Super Starz|Owner posts in Black

Country

I finally had time to sit down and name my three XD

Tani

Rusty

Ryne

Little Hooves

Except now you got 3 more to name! :P

I got the LH I colored before leaving all uploaded and added to the pickup post. There are a couple that are from further down the thread, since at one point I didn't have internet and was just picking random ones to color, but "officially" I'm at Winged's dark green premade if you guys are wondering where progress stopped :)

Unfortunately it's already midnight here so I don't have time to color tonight, but I should be able to get through several more tomorrow night <3

And I have not forgotten about your breeding, YLO and Country! I just keep hoping someone will respond to skysnolimit ^^

Saturnalia

Yay!

Names-
Rainbow girl- Nostalgia
Dun Roan - Rushlight
Palomino- Crown
Green & yellow- Citrus

SPO

My new one is beautiful! Name him Summer Sky please!

Winged

Did you get my previous names? They're not updated so i was worried you'd missed them.
Owner of Gliders!

Little Hooves

Winged, I really despise naming so I try to get as many names as possible before updating them :)

Really sorry about the delay on these guys!! Apparently summer doesn't mean I get lots of free time. But I did manage to get through a few more today and will be uploading them momentarily <3

I do have one question for Kahlira, though! On your semi custom form, you listed both fantasy and perlino for base coat and I'm not sure which one to go with ^^'

Edit: The one I colored today are uploaded and names are updated to this point! As much as I'd like to set up an event for you guys so this thread isn't dead, I don't think it would be a good idea with what I still have left to do. Which just means I'll be trying to get through as much as I can tomorrow while my boyfriend is away and can't distract me

SPO

Name my most recent Frappucino please!

Little Hooves

Thank you for being so prompt with naming :D (and giving me an excuse to post again XD)

gonna add in my to-do list so I can keep track

-Slots
crystal - premade (sea foam green), premade (sunset orange), premade (pastels), premade (palomino), premade (midnight blue)
winged - premade (chestnut), premade (sea green), premade (white)
bunraku - premade (cherry red), premade (083ce6)
kahlira - semi, premade (buckskin), premade (rainbow), premade (pastels), premade (cerulean blue)
YLO - premade
rosedawn - premade (rainbow)
wild - premade (mahogany)
saturnalia - premade (raspberry)
-Country/YLO breeding
-four corners prizes
-Photo Raffle prizes (if you guys were wondering - all of you are winners <3)

eep! also forgot to run the last four corners round!
random picked corner 2, so Wildfilly94 wins a semi custom and SPO wins a full custom :D

Kahlira

It was pick a few colors XD So I'd say your choice. Perlino is pretty, so are fantasy colors.

SPO

:D Yay!

Now to think on what to get...

skysnolimit

Hi Holly <3

Are we allowed/able to claim foals from breeding season and have them moved to our owner folders?

skysnolimit

Sire Link: http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh523/Little-Hooves/Owners/skysnolimit/skysnolimitpremade.png
Sire Owner: skysnolimit
Dam Link: http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh523/Little-Hooves/Owners/Rosewood/rosematecopy-1.png
Dam Owner: Rosewood
Foal Versions? N

Sending the full fee now; Rosewood, could you send me half of it at some point, please?

Rosewood

skysnolimit

Thank you, Rosewood!  Received.  Maybe you could post permission, just 'cause it wouldn't hurt!

Rosewood

Little Hooves

Argh x__x Summer is a whole lot more hectic than I though it would be and I haven't had much chance to color. Did manage to get a few, though, and I'm uploading them right now.

I haven't forgotten anything; it's just going a lot slower than I'd like it to ^^' Trying to make them all worth the wait, though <3

skysnolimit, those are currently "in limbo" at the moment since I have a ton of coloring left, but feel free to PM me names for your foals! I'll add them in after your username so you don't have to worry about naming them later. I'm still hoping for agency applications to open up soon so I don't have to transfer files so many times, but if they still aren't here by next month, I'll move all the grown foals to the proper owner folder :)

skysnolimit

Yay!  *snuggles you*  So glad to see that you're still around, though!

TayShroomie

Little Hooves

I blink and another month went by ._____. Goodness. College is going to be the death of me.

Well I just had midterms and the stress from that somehow sparked my muse, so the rest of the slots premades are DONE @___@

Except for one. YLO, I still owe you a premade, so let me know a base coat when you can :)

so my to-do list is now...

-YLO premade
-Country/YLO breeding
-skysnolimit/Rosewood breeding

-four corners prizes (Wild: semi, SPO: full)
-Photo Raffle prizes

Saturnalia

skysnolimit

Nice work, Holly!  I love this foal and will name him Smucker's, please!

Rosewood, would you still like to send the other foal to DawnStar?

Thanks Holly <3