News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] Let's Sing Together~

Started by Elenaria, February 01, 2014, 04:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

All By Myself

Standing a distance away from the festivities, a brightly coloured mare watches with deep green eyes.  There's a hint of longing there, but something seems to be holding her back from joining in.  When she realizes she's been spotted, though, she swiftly turns her back on the proceedings as if she doesn't care.  Golden ears, however, remain aimed back, till listening to all that's going on.

Oh, dear, it seems like Honk feels alienated from the proceedings!  Something is holding her back, but what?  Your job is to entice her to join the others!  You may use any method you can think of, beg, bribe, plead, cry, anything at all.  She will decide who she wants to go home with.

Rules
  • You may enter up to three times. [Please use three different posts.]
  • You are trying to convince Honk to join the festival.
  • This event will end February 9th at 2000 [8pm], Secundi time.

To enter, post the following form!

[color=limegreen]All By Myself[/color]
[Enter your plea!]

CLOSED
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

All By Myself
Aww your such a pretty girl, how could anyone not want you to be bar them during this wonderful celebration?!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Scullisto

All By Myself

We need your brilliant light to illuminate the the party's dark spots and how can we see without those green eyes, the riches around us...please come and  and brighten the festivities!

Midnight Phantom

If You Wanna Be My Lover
Name: SS
URL: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564266
Owner: MidnightPhantom

::bad at names:: XD

red_uni387

Counting Stars
1. 4
2. 2
3. 4
4. 2
5. 8
6. 4
7. 4
8. 2
9. 2
10. 2
11. 3
12. 2
13. 3
14. 4
15. 1
16. 4
17. 5
18. 6
19. 4
20. 9

If You Wanna Be My Lover
Name: Oshiete
URL: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=566039
Owner: red_uni387

Bunraku

All By Myself
[Enter your plea!] Bunraku enters the scene, however rather than making a plea herself, she shoves the brilliant golden stallion Yokan forwards to make her plea for her. He snorts, shaking his head nervously as he glances back at her, however she makes a shooing motion at the stallion. Attempting to maintain his dignity, he stomps a heavy hoof and flicks his tail. "I'm yellow" the gesture seems to say "and so are you" he rolls golden eyes towards the heavens as though pleading the very stars for help-he may be handsome but he's awkward when it comes to talking to the mares "want to come be yellow together? I need someone to glow with. It's embarassing to walk into a room and have everyone stare at you. Because you're yellow"the stallion shifts uncertainly and snorts, before slinking back to Bunraku's side.

Country

All By Myself
Oh! Such a lovely lady! I bet you would enjoy the songs as much as we do! Please come and join our fun, I'm sure you have a lovely voice, someone with such stunning colors MUST have a beautiful voice ^_^

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

Counting Stars
1. 4
2. 2
3. 1
4. 3
5. 8
6. 4
7. 2
8. 10
9. 1
10. 3
11. 2
12. 3
13. 4
14. 1
15. 2
16. 2
17. 6
18. 6
19. 2
20. 7

Silvanon

All By Myself

"Hey, Honk!" Silvanon waves enthusiastically.  "Want to come watch this fun video with me?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_B5UrI7nAI   

(Couldn't help myself.  That video is all I can think of whenever I hear that song, anymore. XD )

Bunraku

Silv, I don't know what I just watched but I think I lost a few braincells laughing in the process. That was brilliant XD

DawnStar7

All By Myself
Honk, you're are such a bright, sunny, beautiful mare!  You make me think of having fun in the sun, playing on a beach, and splashing in the waves as they roll in.  I would have loved to add you to my herd when I saw you in the previous event, but unfortunately, I was unable to do so.  When that thread closed, it broke my heart to see you there, all alone.  But let me assure you, you have never been unwanted!  Even if you don't want to go home with me, I hope you'll join in the wonderful festivities going on here.  You would brighten up any event, and the way the light glows and sparkles all around you will certainly bring smiles and cheer to everyone around you. 

Ryuukokoro

O..M...G... Sil, that... that's awesome! XD *dies laughing*

Silvanon

I laughed my head off when I first saw it, too.  Glad I could share with you!   XD

SPO

SPO

All By Myself
I have a handsome male whose eye you seem to have caught! :D

Pinkshadow

Counting Stars
1. 2
2. 4
3. 3
4. 1
5. 8
6. 2
7. 5
8. 10
9. 1
10. 3
11. 2
12. 1
13. 4
14. 3
15. 2
16. 1
17. 6
18. 5
19. 2
20. 7

If You Wanna Be My Lover
Name: Shakirah
URL: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564858
Owner: Pinkshadow

All By Myself
If you go with me, i promise you the best time, with all laugh and giggles.

Keilin Alyr

First off, may I say... I love that song. Now I feel strangely compelled to listen to it on loop again. Might end up chasing off some unicorns at that rate. XD

Counting Stars
1. 4
2. 1
3. 2
4. 5
5. 7
6. 4
7. 4
8. 1
9. 1
10. 3
11. 2
12. 1
13. 2
14. 2
15. 2
16. 2
17. 3
18. 2
19. 4
20. 8

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Kahlira

All By Myself

A not young, but also not old lady watches as the multi colored mare turns her back on the world. Before she turned, the woman caught a glimpse of some of the most startling green eyes ever. Somewhere, she had heard mention the lady's name was Honk, so turning to face the mare, the lady states. 

"Honk, I don't know much about you, but I can tell you wish to belong. I have a lad in my herd by the name of Demarcus who is lonesome for a special friend to play with. He has been my friend for a long time now, for over a year. During this time, we have come close friends. He has expressed with me his desire to have another Elenaria as his friend. You see, Demarcus is a bit of a loner. During special times, the other stallions get chosen, but poor Demarcus has never been chosen.

"I don't know why none have ever chosen to court with him, I find he is quite a lovely stallion who loves nothing more than to stop and smell the roses. Long walks. You see, he's not looking for a partner, he's looking for a very special friend. And when he saw you for the first time, I saw in him a tiny spark... Was it hope? Was it despair? Was it gas? It was hard to tell with him. But I think you could become his special friend, perhaps? I know he would love it. Especially long walks and talks." The lady looks again at the mare. Nodding her head, she'd made her plea, It was up to the mare to choose her own fate.

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Wildfilly94

Elenaria

My Favourite Things

Near the pond, thre's more amusement to be had.  A group of Elenaria, a series of mares that have been seen around the cottage a lot recently, are kicking stones into the water.  It's apparently a game of some sort and as you try to figure out what it is, Etude leads Saevia back up.

She watches for a moment, then eyes Etude who quickly joins in the fun. 

Etude whickers at her friends, waiting expectantly.  One by one, the mares paw at the ground.  Only after they've all had a turn does Etude kick three stones into the water.  Two of the mares neigh triumphantly as Etude tosses her head.  Then the mare comes back to Saevia's side, nudging the woman pointedly.  The elf looks at the mare shrewdly.  "Your favourite number is three?"

Etude whickers again, nodding her head quickly and Saevia laughs.  The next mare quickly takes her place, calling to the others to make their guesses.

Sancerre
You must match both rolls, in order! Dun, dun, duuunnn!
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 2d25 : 5, 15, total 20

Mary Margaret
Rolled 1d54 : 32, total 32

Prezwalski
Rolled 1d50 : 31, total 31

Fizzy
Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7

Update: For Sancerre, you may attempt two rolls at a time, and you may try your guesses every three hours.  [This is within the Secundi hour, not exactly from your last post. <3]  So if you attempted during the 0700 hour, you may try again in the 0900 hour!  We hope this helps!

Can you guess the mares' favourite number?  They're not going to make it as easy on you as Etude did!  Each mare wants her own turn in the limelight, so your goal is to match the number(s) of the mare currently playing!  You may roll once per Secundi day per mare!

To enter, roll the appropriate dice!

[color=navy][b]My Favourite Things[/b]
[*roll]2d25[/roll]

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Figment

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Wildfilly94

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Ember

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Elenaria

For some reason, i cannot edit that post. xD;; Currently ruling is you may roll once per Secundi day. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

PonyMama

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

toffeeca

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Elenaria

Congrats, Toffeeca!  Now to figure out if we should be patient to put up the next one or give the next mare her own post. ^.~

Fizzy is in her new stable and the next mare is up!  You may roll again!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Figment

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Ember

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 33, total 33[/blockquote]

Lectral

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Silvanon

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]

Country

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 36, total 36[/blockquote]

PonyMama

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 37, total 37[/blockquote]

Laviee

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 48, total 48[/blockquote]

hiyoko

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]

CutieePiee

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 26, total 26[/blockquote]

Ember

All By Myself
Instead of trying to convince Honk to join right away, I instead go sit with her for a while. I hum along to the music occasionally but mostly I just babble on about stuff. Eventually I say, "It sucks not feeling like you belong. We could go be awkward together, if you want? I'm kind of nervous to join them all by myself. Please?"

red_uni387

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 23, total 23[/blockquote]

Saturnalia

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 28, total 28[/blockquote]

Ryuukokoro

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 25, total 25[/blockquote]

Ember

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 22, total 22[/blockquote]

DawnStar7

Huh?  o.O

*goes to front page*

......Eeeeeeeeeeee!  *flails like crazy while she squees in happiness*

OMG HE'S GORGEOUS!  *goes back to staying at her new handsome boy*

Well, maybe after I take a turn at this new game...

[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 42, total 42[/blockquote]

SGA

My Favourite Things
[*roll]1d50[/roll]
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

BabyKittenCandy

My Favourite Things
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 40, total 40[/blockquote]

SGA

First off, I'd like to say I hope I am doing this right.  The rules say we can try 3 different times, but they have to be in 3 different posts.    But I didn't see anything about how long we had to wait between attempt posts, so I'm really hoping this is OK.

All By Myself
Wandering along the treeline watching the festivities, she sighs heavily, her mood dark.  Shaking her head she looks around, spotting another lone soul standing and watching the fun she pauses for a moment then walks slowly over.  Standing beside the mare a few moments she finally speaks quietly, her eyes remaining on the others having fun. "It's hard to watch other folk enjoying themselves, when you can't, for whatever reason,  join in isn't it?  And it is quite hurtful, when no one seems to notice you and even try to invite you in."

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

SGA

All By Myself
Leaning back against a tree with her arms crossed over her waist she simply stands with the mare, keeping companionable silence.  Listening to sounds of laughter and the music drifting over she closes her eyes in a brief grimace of.. pain?