News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for HQ cutesy/chibi artist!

Started by red_breeding, August 04, 2010, 07:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_breeding

I have an idea for a simple adoptable, but lack the ability to draw what I have in mind. Hopefully I'll be able to afford to start with 12 pieces, all rather small and not very detailed, but I dunno, gotta see what people charge first xD I would love it if the artist could ink and shade these pieces as well, so the style all matches. If interested, please post some examples and what you'd charge! And if you'd be okay with future commissions to expand the adoptie more :) Currently my budget is 2 million, but I'm working on raising it. Thanks for looking!

YourLoveOnly

First one that springs to mind is Solistia, but she is not currently doing commissions.

I've also seen an example of Neocridders' chibi style which is adorable, but I know she can't currently ink/shade.

Whimsy

May I ask what kinda set your looking for?

red_breeding

Thank you for the usernames, YourLoveOnly, If I cannot find another user I'll look for when those 2 open commissions :)

Whimsy, I'm looking for a bunch of animals, like cats or dogs, but with hardly any detail, more like they were molded out of something

Whimsy

Hrm can you give me an exact list of the animals you want hun? Ill sketch them today and try to show them to you tonight.

Neocridders

I'd be willing to do sketches. But sadly without a tablet right now, no inking or shading can happen. Sorry.

But, if you want to see examples, go to neocridders.com
Then go to shop. Then see some examles. I've got some chibi bunnies as examples right now :)

Edit: Prices... Um, if not USD (which i like to charge right now since i need it) but honestly, i need some examples right now, so if I could post the art as examples of my chibi work, I'd love to do it really cheap. Since I can't ink, I'd ask for a million sg. You could use the rest to find someone to ink and shade? :)

red_breeding

Whimsy - I was looking to start with a cat, dog, rabbit, turtle, and bird ^^

Neocridders - Your chibi bunnies are adorable! I would like to see Whimsy's artwork before deciding, but I really do like your art :) Unfortunately I cannot send USD due to no paypal, so I'd be paying with SG     

Neocridders

Haha. That's fine ;) Just let me know if you want me to do it.
And sg is fine. I'm only sketching, so I don't mind it.

red_breeding

Since Whimsy still hasn't responded, I'm gonna send you a pm, Neocridders :)