News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Drags self back in* about time!

Started by Daimas, October 26, 2013, 03:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

Oh...my....GAWD life chewed me up, spit me out, and stomped all over me! UGH

So many of you know about my puppy eating the Wacom pen, and I planned to buy a new one.. but when the first set of student loans after that came through it just was NOT possible with all the bills I was being charged for!(living with mom... she has a GREAT habit of tacking o more and more and more "Hidden fees")

So then summer came....and it was a bit fast paced, and fun... till the deadline for the new school semester rolled up and come to find out my late grade card had two fails on it! So I started filing an appeal...THEN find out that to continue going to school at ALL I had to move to the main campus..... an hour away..... so I figured that I  was done going to college cause there was no way I could get there 2-3 times a week. (I was used to the small branch campus...classes met once a week and 2 classes a day so 2 days a week!)

Then a ray of sunshine! Grandpa invited me to come live with him (rent free!)so I file the appeal for the failing grades, and go to sign up for the semester..... and find out I have 2 classes 4 days a week and 1 class Fridays......oooookay, bring it on, all art classes!.... It has been HECTIC! Then Grandpa started to add stipulations to me living here... like I might as well be friggin Cinderella cause he NEVER cleans but has a fit if I don't clean every day.... so I have been stressed out to the breaking point...

But I managed to get a new tablet and pen.... so I am ready to ease back into things!

Riverwind

Wow. Sounds like you really had a lot to stress you out! o.o

I'm glad you were able to come back and get a new tablet. Maybe things will start to get better. *hugs*

Kahlira