News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

AFK, Sick Spawn

Started by sera, February 18, 2010, 08:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sera

Spawn is being hospitalized at least overnight, and we're, of course, staying with him.  i hope to be back tomorrow, but at the very most i foresee a limited capacity unless Trebias gets to stay home with us.  Sorry if i'm in the middle of anything with people; i do hope to do some sketches tonight.

Ryuukokoro

:( I hope the little one will be okay! It's nothing super serious is it?

red_uni387

*sends love and hopes nothing too serious happened* ;_;

kasatsu

He's being hospitalized for prolonged fever and dehydration. He /is/ doing slightly better - they've got Spawn on IV so they're working on feeding him some liquids and some foods. They haven't pinpointed wot he has, though it's /not/ meningitis! The doctors are still being cautious and are still worried so . . .

That's all I know so far . . . I can update whenever I learn more if people want <3

sera

He's looking a lot better this morning, but we still haven't seen the doc. =P  Stopped home to break and feed the pups (poor dogs!), but i'm heading back up there now.

Keeper

*hugs for all*

keep us updated for sure, hope all is ok soon xx

sera

More taking care of the pups and throwing in a load of laundry.  He's looking good, they're doing another round of antibiotics tonight, and he'll hopefully be discharged tomorrow.  *Crosses fingers and keeps praying*  We're tired (surprise, surprise), but it's a relief that he's doing so much better.  He seems to be hungrier than his tummy can handle just yet, though, so we've had some pretty big spit-ups. No more vomiting, though!  \o/

Silvanon

Yikes, not fun stuff, I hope he feels better soon!

sera

We're home!  All of the cultures came back negative, so they, again, think it was just the virus his daddy had last week. x__X;  No more temperature, just a sensitive tummy, lots of clinginess, and a general fussiness.

But no more needle in his head! *so relieved and happy*

So, yes, we're home.  i may be horribly distracted at times, though i'm stealing a little bit of time right now to figure out wot i need to do and wot i may have missed. <3