News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Apologies & Explainations Owed

Started by SplitX, March 05, 2010, 12:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

I'm sorry for my absence (I'm also sorry if I mispelled the title). My life has been so screwy, that I've nearly made some terrible decisions that would have certainly changed everything.
Let me be honest with everyone.
First of all, please please forgive me for the CBD mixup. I never meant to hurt any one (I haven't checked my paypal; PLEASE get all of your refunds, everyone. Just dispute the transaction, and you get an automatic refund). Life got way ahead of me too quickly. I mostly want to apologize to Fae for ruining her trust. A true friend wouldn't have done that. I honestly hate myself for what I did to all of you.
I've been scared to come back here. I'm sure every single one of you is angry with me, and you all have every right to be. What I did was foolish and wrong, even if my intentions weren't to hurt.

As for what's happened to keep me away from my responsibilities here, which I never should have neglected...

Leeto had gotten another girl pregnant... just a week before we went back out. He got her pregnant, of course didn't realize it, and left her for me. Obviously, discovering I wasn't the only one carrying a child of his just killed me inside. Just the other day, she miscarried. The whole time, I'd been debating an abortion, which I am just so far against, I can't even begin to say it... Right now, I am emotionally raw, and I cannot ever forgive myself for the pain I've caused here. I hope I can be welcome back here some day, as I realized that I need the friends that I had here... None of my IRL friends are there for me, period. All of you always had been. So please, get your refunds, and if you can find it in your heart... please try to forgive me... I have thought and caused so much wrong lately, I feel like I could be a serial killer or something. I can never right my wrongs, but please at least read my apology. It is so sincere, and I really just wish to be here as a friend... I realized my life is too messed up to run an adoptbale any way. I do not think I am the kind of person who is organized enough. I am far too ADD (not on my medicine doesn't help) and lazy.

So please... try to forgive me... I did not mean to cause so much harm here.

Edit: Hmm... I must've incredibly misunderstood... I could've sworn I'd gotten a message from you about wanting one of my puppies instead of the dog. I'm AWFULLY sorry, Ryuu. I do apologize deeply.

Tribe

Splitty firstly your a big person for coming back and saying what you have. Most people wouldve left it at that and never wouldve even said sorry. Secondly someone at your age should never have to go through what you are, i understand its hard im only a couple years older then you and i have a baby and one on the way so i know just the fact of being pregnant and stressed is more like murder then bliss.

What you did wasnt right however everyone makes mistakes, i will not lie i was a little upset with you at first but im sure just like me most everyone will understand and if they dont well then thats on them. Youve said your sorries, youve given the chance to take back all the usd spent & im sure if you can youll finish everything you owe.

You have tons o wild ponies waiting in limbo im in the midst of redoing them and i havnt decerted yours yet because i didnt know if youd still be around to play with them?

SplitX

I don't know... I honestly don't think I'll be welcome back here. Though, if I would be welcome to stay, I'd love to.

Silvanon

You'll be welcome to stay as long as you either issue refunds to people yourself, rather than making them charge you back, or if you fulfil your end of the sales you have made.

SplitX

I can most certainly do both, Silvanon, so people can get their CBDs and money back. My paypal account wasn't linked to a bank account; that's why I was unable to issue refunds personally.

Silvanon

Regardless of what others say, the council stipulation for staying on Secundi is that you either refund yourself or deliver the owed CBD's.  Since you say you cannot refund, you will be required to deliver the CBD's.  Whatever you do beyond that is up to you.

indigowulf

As far as I know, a lot of the SG arrangements were refunded. Some other pending trades you had out were reversed, I dont have records of everything but Im sure you can track them all down if you wanted to.

For the USD transactions, even if I wanted to for the gene pool stuff, there could be no chargebacks, for they were third party trades. Anyone who paid you money for fish has thier fish. You have the money. I dont have the CBD yet.

So basically, unless you're able to send refund from your paypal to mine at indigowulf@hotmail.com in the amount of $61 (I think you can send from paypal to paypal without needing a bank account attached.), I'd still be owed some dragons.

I kept track of what was owed in another thread, I can go find it if need be. Let me know what you want to do.

There, business part is done. Now that that part is done- welcome back. I  hope you can come back and stay. I know I certainly don't hate you or anything. I think you are a sweety going through a crappy time. This place is a safe virtual home for a lot of people, and I hope it continues to be one for you.

***hugs***

Ryuukokoro

I would also like an apology for you canceling our Kennel trade without even telling me. The Secundi mods have taken my pup from you and returned it to me, in case your wondering why it's not in your account any longer.

Neocridders

:( Poor Splitty. I understand real life is of course more important, but understanding that if you drop everything and let everyone sit in uncertianty and anger, well... it is going to be hard if you try to pick up the ball again. But, of course, that does not mean it is not the right thing to do. It is the hard thing, and if you come back willing to make it up, I think that is very brave.

You know, I'm glad you are deciding to come back. I don't know if you will get the respect from people you once had, but I think you should make sure not to take on so much in one time. Especially if things are so stressful for you.

I'm sorry that Leeto got another girl pregnant. That is so terrible :( I mean, it is sad about the miscarriage for her, but it really tears me up that one guy would be sleeping with multiple girls. But, I don't know the whole situation behind it, so I might be missing something.

But, that is not the point >.> I'm happy you decided to come back.
Of course, I might be not so mad because I was unaffected by you leaving, but I still think it was wrong to leave people with such... uncertainty.
Well, welcome back.

Wolfs Fang

*hugs Splitty* Dropping everything probably wasn't the best thing to do, but I can't really blame you for it. I once disappeared from PI without notice for several months, due to issues in real life. And I, like you, neglected some things and left them undone. So I know how it's hard to come back, and how it's even harder to try and fix everything. Yes, you did make a mistake, but at least you're trying to fix it now. That's more than I can say about myself.

Welcome back. <3

~Fang
~~

TheLeet

You don't owe me anything so I'm just glad to see that you're back. I kind of feel like I should be mad at you because you've messed up but I can't XD

springacres

You don't owe me anything either, but I would like to say that I think what you have done, coming back and apologizing and trying to make things right, is a very responsible thing to do under the circumstances.  I hope you can come back and stay.

I'm very sorry to hear about your real life situation.  Obviously, things happened that went above and beyond what you could have controlled or predicted.  It would have helped had you let people here know what was going on, as I'm sure most of us would have understood, but what's past is past, and it's good to know you're back and trying to fix things.

*hugs* Welcome back, Splitty.

SplitX

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on March 05, 2010, 05:25:37 PM
I would also like an apology for you canceling our Kennel trade without even telling me. The Secundi mods have taken my pup from you and returned it to me, in case your wondering why it's not in your account any longer.

I'm sorry? I traded one of MY pups for yours... o_o; I didn't realize I had to trade two for one puppy. I'm so sorry Ryuu. I didn't realize. I'd thought it was one puppy for one puppy. D:

Thanks y'all. Please please just PM me what you're owed. I'm going to go ahead and do that ASAP. We've gone through 5 computers in the past... less than one month, so I need a little bit of time to re-download it & get the files back, but that shouldn't take too long. Hopefully it'll work on this... not so good computer, as well.

*ponderponder*

Indigo, feel free to sell all of my Gene Pool feesh for USD, to help out with that. I love love love the adoptable, but like I've said before, I just don't feel right at all about what I did.

On the plus side... next week (or the week after), I get to find out what gender my baby is. >_<

Pinkshadow

Spitty , it takes alot of currage and a big heart to come and say all of that.

Now i have no idea what has happened, or anything but i'll just say, you can always come to me spitty if you someone to talk to <3

SplitX

Ryuukokoro

You didn't give me any pups or dogs in exchange for mine. You took my pup and then edited the trade where it was posted what I would get in exchange. I don't deserve being treated like that. But whatever, it's over now and I have my half back. I'm just going to put the whole infuriating deal behind me and move on.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Glad to see you are back Splitty.

red_uni387

*squishes* you have courage to come back :) just remember this as a lesson learned and try not to repeat it