News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Always the same? :/

Started by Pinkshadow, March 16, 2010, 01:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Heey , i think i'll try ask you ppl for help as im stuck now ..

I'm only 19 years old, turning 20 in may tho, buut no matter where i go or live, i just can't seem to get girly friends, i don't know why but i ALWAYS get unfriendly with them for one or another reason, i'll admit i like to be around boys more because they don't have that girly gene with talking about others behind their back and the gene MANY girls have where their covasations look abit like this;
"omgomgomg, do you know what happened to me last night"
(me) - " No what?"
"omgomg, the boy i liek came and asked me out, and then i waaas liiiek "DOOH, Yes ofc" and then he said ... blabla ... And then she said... blabla"

I HATE girly smalltalk , always have! There is 2 girls in my life i can bear that kinda talk with, but else im just thinking "Have we nothing more exciting to talk about?, then F****** GOSSIP?"

Is it me their is something wrong with? :o

YourLoveOnly

Hehe, I totally recognize that. I'm the same way. I have one female best friend, but all my other friends are male. There are some girls I'm around when going out etc., but my real friends are all male (except Quirine, who I always get adoptable mimics of xD)

Sunchaser

lol your not in the wrong it just depends on the person. I myself am 20 going on 21 in may and going to be married in july. I have no girly type friends that can help me with the wedding so im a little afloat. I have one that does have a girlish side but not int eh gossiping and what not just she is more... feminine then myself lol. I mean i love getting in a dress everynow and then and doing make up but get me near someone that is like Oh my god that purse is perfect or the oh my god can you believe he asked me out?! i would die <.<

Keeper

im exactly the same too, thats why when we can we are moving down to where my family lives so i can just spend time hanging with m sister and brothers because they are all cool.
Im 24 and my sis is 19 but she acts older than me so we get along really well. Its nice to be around people that dont gossip and whine about everything like most girls do

Tribe

Id suggest finding a married woman XD im married and well obviously people dont have to worry about me freaking out over every boy that i see :D