News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*cries* Had to give away two of my kitties

Started by bewilderness, March 23, 2010, 01:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bewilderness

I'm going to be moving sometime in the next 2 or 3 months and where I'm going I can't have more than a couple of pets (it's been tough finding a place to rent that would let me have that many...so many places won't let you have pets at all or more than 1).  So I had to give away my two boy kitties.  :'(  The lady I gave them to lives out in the country so I hope they'll be happy there.  The poor kitties were so terrified, they ran straight off into the woods, so I didn't get to say goodbye to them properly.  I'm worried about them, I hope they'll be okay.  :'(

The brown one in the picture is Arwin, the one I had to give away...the other is Pippi, thankfully I'll be able to keep her.  This is when they were kittens.

Arwin again:

Arwin and Pippi playing:

Arwin, Pippi, and Strider playing.  Strider is my other boy I had to give away.  :'(

Strider and Pippi, laying out in the sun:

springacres

Aww *snugs* I'm so sorry to hear you had to give your boys away.  Will you at least be able to visit them from time to time, to see how they're doing?

bewilderness

I don't know.  Where I'm moving is a couple of hours from where I live now.  I need to get the lady's phone number, if she won't mind me calling.  At least I was able to find a place for them, I'm thankful I didn't have to take them to the animal shelter.  I think I would sneak them into my new place before I'd do that.

springacres

Yeah, I'm glad too.  Sorry that they were so scared you didn't get to say goodbye, but glad you found them a home where hopefully they will be loved and cared for.  *snugs*  I used to volunteer at a shelter, and still wonder what happened to the beautiful, energetic young (3 or 4 year old) pit mix whose owner decided they just didn't want him anymore.