News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How to recharge?

Started by Garney, March 24, 2010, 04:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

Normally I would just go play a few hours of Ragnarok Online... but once again my IP is being dropped by some interchange in Chicago. The game support won't help me, my ISP can't do anything, and I can't connect to find out who it is... siiigh.

So I've lost my outlet and my contact to a large percentage of my friends, guildmates that I consider family.

Before that I used to just drive to one store or another and window shop and then I would feel better.

Depression is at an all time low, pain hovering around a 7 so I can barely get out of bed most mornings. All compounded by the fact my son wants to run away from home to get away from his sister bossing him around and bill collectors calling wanting money I don't have and I can't even drive to the store to get a gallon of milk

and I just feel dead. Apathy is crushing, my batteries are drained and need a recharge, so... how do you do it? Stuck at home, my internet is rebelling against me and my kids think they're the McCoys and Hatfields x.x

hiyoko

I listen to music, sleep or write something. But mostly I listen to music that's either really cheerful/fun (Sakura Sake by Arashi on Youtube) or something to match my mood to make me feel a little better.

Ryuukokoro

Maybe read an old book you read ages and ages ago. Comic strips are good for a laugh if you have a paper lying around. Maybe play some Sudoku here on Secundi?

Draw something not for any adoptable but just for yourself, for fun? Draw your kids as little bugs. XD

red_uni387

*squishes Garney* try playing a game with your kids? maybe your daughter picks on her brother cause she feels stressed too...it'd be a good bonding tool too <3

Ember

Possibly not the best option for you, but i go for a walk if I really need a boost. If that's not possible I sit down with a good book for an hour or two. <3

Tribe

I honestly go to my familys and stay, like right now my husbands away has been for almost two weeks so im pretty much stuck at home with my 7month old son whos teething and im 21 weeks preggo so im pretty wore down 99.9% of the time taking care of myself and epic.

I went to my grandmothers last night and she kept epic while i dozed and lazed around.

Echowing

Probably only works if you like to do it but make an instant cake mix and don't forget to buy the icing for it! That way you can eat the leftover mix and leftover icing. Actually, I'd buy several different mixes if you can ^^ There are a bunch of yummy ones. Even if my brother hates me at the moment he will not hesitate to eat the cake I make  ::) Instant cookies are great too, I recommend the kind with mini reeses in 'em

bewilderness

For me, reading a book, playing on the computer, taking a walk, cleaning.