News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I give up!

Started by indigowulf, April 01, 2010, 03:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

It's been the worst day ever. First thing this morning, I found out my cat peed on the floor outside my bedroom. So, when I get up, I step in a puddle. Ew. I go to the bathroom to wash it off, and the water is cold. Turns out the water heater went out sometime in the night.

We have new neighbors, and the moved into thier house at 3 o'clock in the morning. So I was super tired to start off with. I stepped on the scale, and it turns out the few pounds I had lost came back, and brought friends. I've gained a total of 12 pounds more then I started off at.

The worst part of it all, coolduff and I had a fight. He decided to move out. Which leaves me and the other roommate unable to pay the rent on the 3 bedroom house. And, this is his computer Ive been using. So, all my adoptables will be gone.

You wanna know the absolute most horrible thing that could possibly happen ...

APRIL FOOLS!

(just think, we can be happy, at least none of us are having quite that bad of a day!)

Ryuukokoro

XD You're such a dork, indigo. *ruffles*

hiyoko

Pinkshadow

hahahahaha , i actually belived that :p

springacres

Haha, so did I for a minute!  XD

indigowulf

Hehe. Actually, we had company come over today, and spent a great day just chilling and watching dorky comedies. It was a great day, and this time Im not foolin :P

Poupou

LOL I'll say it, you got me. XD

Echowing

Wow, I completely fell for that... xD  I'm way to gullible for april fool's day