News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My baby standing

Started by PonyMama, May 07, 2010, 05:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok so I got a new video camera and today I want to see how to use it and stuff.
I managed to catch a clip of my baby standing and letting go, just to plunk down on her butt.
(but all I can see is her let go, so it seesm it only uploaded half the clip, let me know if this is true)

Hope it all works

Ok here is the full video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW_ejZHtmMY

indigowulf

Yup, I only see 4 seconds of cute. Stops right when she wobbles before her plunk.

PonyMama

Still cute, will have to see fi I can get it uploaded in a more reliable spot

Goddesss

same here.  So adorable PM!!!

PonyMama

Goddesss

awww a keplunk and a smile!!!

PonyMama

yay it worked, I am not too sure about posting my videos on youtube but it is the only other option I know of

Goddesss

you could try facebook.  She is adorable though.  What size clothes does she wear?

PonyMama

I have it on facebook but my security settings are super high so only my friends can see them

she is just going into 12 months

Goddesss

ah okies.  Sammy can still fit in 9 month clothes.  I know my son was wearing 24 months by the time he was a year lod.  Our girls look about the same size is why I was curious =)

PonyMama

yeah she still fits size 9 months but her torso is a bit long, so sleepers are getting a little tight

Silvanon

Math

She's adorable! :D I bet she's going to love watching that short clip when she's older, I know that I love going through home videos and the like when I have nothing to do. :)

Goddesss

hehehe yea sounds like my girly!

PonyMama

thanks guys.

yeah my first was all leg and this one all torso, funny how differnt they are

CutieePiee

What a cutie patootie! Congrats on another milestone. :)

Looks like that girl is spoiled with all those fun toys!  :D

PonyMama

she is spoiled, but that is only a small portion of the toys she owns, we got her some, then the family did then we found the older child's stash, so now the baby has a TON of toys.

I am so excited, I wonder how close she is to walkign around her first birthday.  My oldest was only a few weeks after, and she was just as wobbly by 11 months

zarzamora

YourLoveOnly

Awwww that's adorable!