News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Any Doctor Who Fans About?

Started by Taruia, May 10, 2010, 04:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taruia

So, I finally bit the bullet and watched End of Time. I was avoiding it because I didn't want to admit that 10 was dead >.> But I did it and wow soooo sad, I cried like woah. David Tennant is such an amazing actor. I'm gonna miss him soooo much. I don't know what I think about Matt Smith, but I wasn't sure about David after he came on either. I was super happy to see Jack again, I was very worried about him after Children of Earth. That was another heart wrenching episode/mini-series.

Luckily I have BBC America with my new cable, so I have the new eps on Demand! Yay!

I just needed to squee, sorry if there were any spoilers for people, but most of this stuff is months old. XD

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

WillowDragon

Yes Yes Yes!!

And seriously, give Matt a chance... he does very much rock. And the new companion is very cool  lol

W xx

zarzamora

I heart David Tennent but havent watched Dr Who since I was a kid, 80s/90's! used to love it tho ;)

WillowDragon

I never watched Dr Who as a child myself, only ever since the new lot started... its hard to believe we have gone through 3 Doctors and 4 Companions already!  lol

W xx

Taruia

I will give him a chance, he's kinda cute, and I do like the new companion a lot, but no one can take the place in my heart that 10 has lol. And Geronimo? Seriously? Not even close to Allons-y!

Speaking of Allons-y...how much did you love that in the letter to Capt. Jack it said "His name is Alonso" I about died, it was awesome!

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Scullisto

I just gave a paper at a conference about Doctor Who and Torchwood...you could say YES I am a fan.

I love Ten...Matt makes The Doctor his own and Amy Pond is Brilliant.

And dont get me started on John Barrowman..."sigh"...I have read his books and they are wonderful!

WillowDragon

It was actually Rose that made me love the Tenth Doctor  hehehe  And then Donna too... *sighs*  Donna rocks so bad, i would love to see her again this season, just for a second, but i don't think we will.

Honestly, I loved Children of the Earth, and I love Torchwood (Gwen! Woo!)  But Captain Jack makes me roll my eyes now really.  Its like they made him too much of a player. I would much rather have seen him remembering Ianto in a sad but cheerful way than get all cosy with yet another person *rolls eyes*

W xx