News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

away for ?? time

Started by indigowulf, June 02, 2010, 01:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

Ok so I am sick and tired of all the dang viruses and computer issues. I got this computer 2nd hand, it still had leftover junk from last owner. I never did reformat it. Im just fed up with it, and Im going to reformat now. This means Ill be gone until I get it all fixed.

Dont worry, Im reformatting C drive. All my adoptable files are on D drive. I just havent been able to do ANYthing with them because of memory leaks making the computer slow to a stall within the first hour of being on. Opening my art program is a joke right now. Thats why theres pending breedings and growings and certings *sigh*

So, Ill see you all when I get back, hopefully all shiney clean!

Ryuukokoro

bewilderness

Hope you can get it worked out.

indigowulf

Im on fean77's comp now, mine is still down. Formatted ok but it seems Im missing an old Dell CD needed on start up. I can turn it on and do a few little things, all my D drive is safe and sound (where my art files are) but I cant get online. Its an onboard ethernet thing, and I dont have the drivers for it. I was planning on DLing all drivers I need, but I cant. so, gonna try to Dl them on feans comp and burn to CD. But its a 2002 computer, I dont know if they even support the drivers anymore.

Cross your fingers!