News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Baby mice!

Started by toffeeca, June 20, 2010, 11:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

So, this is a little late, but they have gotten too cute not to show. Here is a picture of part of the litter when it was first born

This was Stumpy's litter. She had her litter the day after Sigma. Unfortunately Sigma because sick and would not care for her litter and later died, so Stumpy got a miss match of babies. They each had 13 babies to start with, a couple died early for one reason or another. So I got it down to 13 combined babies for Stumpy to take care of, still a pretty large litter, but she managed incredibly well. She has taken care of all of them. There are seven babies left of her litter that she is taking care of, and one other that has gone to be with another litter. The second litter is now five days old but bigger than the ten day olds. They only had 6 in their litter, more milk for everyone. :) So now I have two litters of seven. So for the adorableness of ten day old baby mice...

Keilin Alyr

Aww, a pile of tiny colorful fuzzies, crawling all over each other. I imagine the squeaks at that age are adorable.

And I think I'm one of the few people who find pinkies cute. Tiny little bald wrigglers. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

OMG I love the little brown and white one (far left)
they are cute, very much so.  I would own a mouse if my cats wouldnt' use it as a play town and torture it in it's cage

Harpy

Cuteness, can mice be brindle?  Because one of them under the brown and white, second from left, looks like it'll be brindle/interesting colour. x3  Congrats on the babies. :D

YourLoveOnly

Yes they can.

And it indeed looks like a few of them are brindle.

They're really cute! ^^

toffeeca

Yep, to me it looks like I have four brindles, a black eyed white, two roans, and possibly a merle. The white is not in the newer picture, but she has transferred back to this litter.