News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Are you guys all on the East coast?

Started by jojo, June 23, 2010, 10:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

Just wondering, because everyone talks about going to bed so early XD

For that matter, I guess I shouldn't assume you guys are in America XD I'm on the west coast of the U.S., where are you guys from? :)

Please don't post super-specific info, because I don't want anyone getting stalked XD;;;

Blondie_63

I'm on the East coast. I'm in Florida so I guess you could SouthEastern. It's 11 PM here.

jojo

Ryuukokoro

East Coaster for life!! *waves hand*

Well okay I lived in Indiana this past year but I'm back in Maine now, where I've lived for 26 of my 27 years lol.

We have a few people here on Secundi from other countries! But yes a majority of us are from the US I do believe.

ETA: I spent some time in California, visiting my online friends. You have niiiice weather. Maine weather is stupid. *glares at the muggy heat waiting outside her window, even though it's 11 pm*

PonyMama

West Coast Canada
right now it is heading to quarter after 8pm

Keilin Alyr

Yup, I'm on the east coast, in incredibly humid, storm-ridden coastal Virginia. The rain I like, the blanket of suffocating humidity not so much. XD And 11 pm is way too early to be going to be bed anyway. *pokes people*

I imagine most of the people you'll catch right now will be from the US, maybe the tail end of Eastern and Central who need to work in the morning. I think it's the very early morning hours in Europe, but it should be daytime in most parts of Asia. Do we have anyone logging in from Asia? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Leafy

Florida here ^_^ Though I travel often :3

toffeeca

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on June 23, 2010, 10:16:35 PM
The rain I like, the blanket of suffocating humidity not so much. XD

Amen to that! In mid-July and August if you go outside here it's almost like trying to wade through pea soup. :P The air is so thick!

Kadana Sorano

NC here.  An hour in front of the Secundi clock.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Blondie_63

Quote from: Leafy on June 23, 2010, 10:42:41 PM
Florida here ^_^ Though I travel often :3

Really what area? I don't expect a specific city a region is fine. Northeast (Jacksonville, Daytona), South (Miami and such), Central (Tampa and such).

I know what ya'll are talking about! Uggh! It's so miserable here to even walk outside I start sweating blankets. Love the daily rain/thunder storms. Very nice!

jojo

I went to Maryland for a few weeks last summer, and I definitely remember the mugginess! I think I just stayed inside most of the time. Haha.

Here in the Northwest we have just have to deal with a ton of thunderstorm-less rain (which is too bad, because I really like thunder XD). Our summers aren't too crazy, but that's because we never see sun most of the time :P

SeaCrest

I'm a Washingtonian. State, not D.C. Northwest for the win! XD

When it's ten pm here, it's 00:00 Secundi time...perfect timing, since I get off the computer at ten :P

jojo

Fellow Washingtonian! *high fives*

Well, I'm actually from Oregon, but I'm going to school up in Washington :)

Goddesss

Nevada here. =)  It is 93 out and it is almost 11 at night.

springacres

Wisconsin here, right on Secundi time lol :)

SeaCrest

Quote from: jojo080889 on June 24, 2010, 12:42:32 AM
Fellow Washingtonian! *high fives*

Well, I'm actually from Oregon, but I'm going to school up in Washington :)

ROFL. Amounts to the same thing ;)

Silvanon

I'm in Pennsylvania for now, but my heart (and all my extended family) lie out west.  And yes, I'm up stupidly late right now, and I'm going to go to bed very soon.

YourLoveOnly

I live in The Netherlands. And I don't go to bed early at all XD I am always on after midnight and I usually go to bed between 1 and 2 AM :P

TheLeet

Mutt

I'm in Australia! So big time difference here XD

Neocridders

I'm in Ohio,USA. I go to bed a bit earlier than I'd like right now becauxe I have to wake up early for summer classes. :/ But it's east coastish for me. I have eastern time zone.
So at midnight secundi time it's 1 in the morning here.

Leafy

I'm in Tampa Blondie :3 Though I've announced where I am exactly several times on the interwebs because I travel to conventions, so I'm like "Hey, I'll be HERE, Come say hi and buy stuff!" XD

Blondie_63

Tehe. I just moved out of Tampa not too long ago. Used to live right off Bearss. I don't anymore I moved back to Brooksville with my my mom and now we're all moving up by Daytona Beach.

Leafy

lol just missed you XD Oh well ^_^ If you've ever in the area again we should grab lunch sometime :3

CutieePiee

Jersey girl here, so yes, east coast! ^_^

Scullisto

Stalking Leafy from St. Petersburg.....

Blondie_63

Quote from: Leafy on June 24, 2010, 11:12:44 AM
lol just missed you XD Oh well ^_^ If you've ever in the area again we should grab lunch sometime :3

For sure!

Leafy

SCULLI, WE NEED TO HANG OUT AND GET FOODZ D: I keep forgetting that you're that close to me XD

indigowulf

Goddesss

Hehehe I just moved back to Nevada from the Tampa area.

Sunchaser

SeaCrest

xenon

California! Where in California depends on if I'm in school or not, but for most of the year I'm SUPER NORTHERN California, and the rest of the time I'm Bay Area.

TheLeet

Quote from: SeaCrest on June 24, 2010, 03:50:15 PM
Quote from: TheLeet on June 24, 2010, 05:39:19 AM
I'm in the UK :)

Which part? I used to live in Lytham St. Annes :)
Richmond (Greater London). If it wasn't for living with my bfs parents I could never afford to live here XD

Ravvana

Quote from: Mutt on June 24, 2010, 05:58:08 AM
I'm in Australia! So big time difference here XD

Sydney is probably my favorite place in the world... I seriously need to go back to Australia :(

Back on topic-- I live on the West Coast :)