News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Hugs Secundi*

Started by PonyMama, June 26, 2010, 06:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Don't ever leave me again!

I don't know abotu anyone else (except Blondie) but Secundi was not working for me, it was a long 35 minutes

SeaCrest

ME TOO! I'm like ;_; what do I do now? WAAAAAAA!

It just wouldn't load - was it like that for you too?

Keilin Alyr

Yeah, the site as a whole wasn't responding. Guess the server was overloaded or something. But no worries, it's back. =D

Still, it's weird seeing your name as the only active user on the main forum. It's like walking into a ghost town. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

SeaCrest

*shiver*

G...g...ghost town?!

PonyMama

yeah it was just like the internets and secundi were not talking and they were taking it out on my computer and me.  It was very very sad

Ryuukokoro

Hahahah you guys are so silly. Can't go 30 min without Secundi? XD *pat pat*

Keilin Alyr

Hey, Secundi lets me procrastinate on paging characters for my other forum communities! I like my websites that let me be hopelessly unproductive! XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

SeaCrest

*twitch* Ryuu! I was hunting for froggies! *shakes finger* That is very important! XD No seriously, I was putting off doing the laundry and cleaning my room...

PonyMama

SeaCrest

Such a fine line between sanity and insanity...XD

Neocridders

I was having secundi problems, but I thought it was just my phone. But I could access facebook. So yeah, it wasn't just you. It was about six something secundi time me thinks.

indigowulf

I just thank god it was down while I was sleeping. If I had logged into a down Secundi I think I would have curled up in a ball and cried while gibbering something in latin!