News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Beating some people up should be legal!

Started by indigowulf, July 09, 2010, 05:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

So, it's over 90' outside. Full sun, around noon, we stop at a store to grab lemonaid. Outside theres a car with windows rolled up and 2 little boys inside, couldnt have been over 3 and 5. Me and roommate went inside and told the cashier, who called her manager. We were yelling and hollering about calling the cops and having whatever parent it was arrested and lose thier kids. This man in a ***&*(& business suit and tie and expensive sunglasses and shoes walks past us, snobby as you please, and gets in the car and drives away. Our jaws hit the floor. If only money could buy a brain cell or 2!!! We both almost followed him out and kicked him where it would be remembered...

btw, in case anyone was wondering, the car was NOT turned on, so no way there was AC blowing. We parked next to it, we'd have heard the hum at least. It was hot enough I wouldnt leave my purse on the seat, because it would burn my cellphone and gum and stuff inside. Leaving kids out there was just flat out abuse.

PonyMama

License plate to the cops
that is about all you could do, or even to social services.

that is wrong and has proven to kill little children

Neocridders

Some people need a wake up call. People can die in that sort of heat. Especially younger and older people. It's just wrong. I'd not let him drive away, he'll probably do the same thing again tomorrow!

Ugh. Poor kids. It's just disappointing to know that parents or anyone for that matter are so careless!!!