News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*pulls out her tablet anyway!*

Started by sera, July 10, 2010, 04:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sera

sera's arm is still jacked up, but, gads.  She wants to colour or something, so she's sure going to try. xD;  Anyone else up to doing things they really shouldn't? xD;;;;

*wants to chat*

Neocridders

Neo is reading Midnight Sun. Instead of Silmarillion. Like she should be. Since it's due to library soon, and I'm on page 52...

TheKennel

I keep playing Frontierville when I should be coloring litters >.>;

and my darn tongue continues to pester my tooth extraction site despite my best efforts to keep it away from there! ARGH

red_uni387

red is on Secundi instead of doing chem hw XD

Neocridders

Quote from: red_uni387 on July 10, 2010, 05:03:24 PM
red is on Secundi instead of doing chem hw XD

Chemisty. Ewww. I loved the subject... until I took the class. My teacher was an egomaniac who really disliked me for some reason :/

sera

i have a bunch of library books to read. . .   i haven't wanted to read those, though. xD;;  So i just haven't been reading a lot. ^^;;;;  i found the second book to this one series that i liked a lot originally, but it's probably been years since i read the first book, so i feel like i should re-read that one before i read the second. . . *has finally started on the second book anyway*

i have to fight to not get sucked into FB games. X__x;;;;  i'm only playing Castle Age and Ocean Party now, though. xD;;  So that kindof helps.

Dude, my HS chem teacher was awesome. xD  She'd teach us some totally off the wall fact and add 'That'll make you a better living.' 

red_uni387

sera

*announces*
Cheetah mimics are both fun and annoying! 8D

Neocridders

Tell me about it... XD Jk. Cheetahs are fun.

sera

Hehehe.  i'm torn on wot to do with her. xD;  i may stick her up in Trading Booths and just trade her. xD;  i think only ears are left! 8-0

BWAHA.

Ravvana

Quote from: TheKennel on July 10, 2010, 05:01:35 PM
I keep playing Frontierville when I should be coloring litters >.>;

That game is so addicting >.>

Ryuukokoro

That game and Farmville are evil! They eet yur soul! YUR SOUL! *holds up cross and backs away*