News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It happens sometimes.

Started by xenon, July 10, 2010, 08:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

Xenon is feeling disenchanted with her art.

I feel like lately, everything I produce just isn't up to par. It's been making it really hard for me to get any work done on anything, so a lot of my projects are just sitting there and slowly dying while I force myself to work on other things. It's really frustrating and rough.

Anyway, what the point of this really is is that I just wanted to give people a bit of a heads-up as to why I might not be as active. Until I can get out of my rut, I'm mostly wanting to focus on getting the custom Gryphs done and then curl up in my emo-hole until I feel better. XD;; I'm open to suggestions to get out of it - if anyone wants some guest colorings or something, that might work pretty well.

I luffs you all. <3

YourLoveOnly

I would love guest colorings if you wanna distract yourself! I am not at my own computer at the moment, moving out and software is being a pain, so if you wanna play with The Jaeman Prophecy just send me a PM. You can of course also color some for yourself if you want <3

Aaaand just want to say that you are an amazing artist and person and I luffs you <3 *pets her Aerie sketches* They are so full of awesome and win and beauty and yaaaay!