News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A rather late personal achievement brag :)

Started by Math, August 09, 2010, 01:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

Well, my dad's high school friend and his family come to -insert town here- every other summer so this summer, they got in touch for the first time (that I know of) since high school! Anyways, his friend has 3 sons (one is 9, one is 12... then one is 14; only 8 days younger than me!)... and the one my age is super cute, and rather shy... like myself. Well, actually, his mom said he is very very shy (haha, like me again)... and he certainly seemed it.

So, we ran into them for the first time at the race track. It was my first time seeing their son, and I was like :)' (<-- drooling... not literally though). xD I couldn't even make out the word "hey", it was like a squeak.

We ran into them a second time at the local fair, I somehow managed to get the courage to ask him to go on a couple of rides. (our moms were both really surprised actually) His mom had to shove him away though, that's how shy he was. xD After making sure it was okay with his mom, he said sure! :D It turned into maybe 5 or so rides... until he started to feel a little sick. xD He had been there for 5 hours prior to that, so I understood. xD I was like super giddy the whole time though, and couldn't stop smiling... or talking, which is super weird because I'm normally super quiet around people I don't know. xD It was the first time that I actually couldn't stop talking to someone I had just met. Definitely wasn't something I normally do. I got him smiling a couple of times too! :)

After that, I've been all gaga over him... not very smart, since they're going back to Alberta soon. :( We're having them over for supper before they go back though, and I'm gonna add him on facebook.

So, yep, just thought I'd share that I'm slowly getting over my shyness. Or... I just like him so much that I forgot how shy I am. xD He is super cute though... his mom is Javanese, so he looks pretty asian. And his dad is Scottish. <3 Hehe, he's super cute. xD /end of my little thread about how cute he is, and how proud o myself I am. :P

Neocridders

Good for you!

XD I'm almost 16 and I've yet to pluck up courage like that. But you know, there's plenty of time for all that. It'll happen when it happens in my mind.

Yay! That's awesome :) Heehe.

jojo