News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

:( Remember to live life while you can.

Started by Neocridders, August 12, 2010, 04:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Well, I know this title is not exactly cheerful, but remember it.

A student in my grade has died this morning. It's really sad. He was 16.
Please remember to live every day to the fullest.

I didn't know him, but he'll be missed. It's a shame I didn't see him at school. Now I never will.

This year has not been the best. He is the second kid in my grade to pass away this year.

Please just be safe, guys. Keep your kids safe too. It's sad that things like this happen.

I am sad I never met him. He had a great future ahead of him. He was one of the top 'insert sport here'ists in the area, if not the best. He probably would have gotten a scholarship :(

Sorry. Just had to let that out. I'm naming my painted unicorn in his memory. :(

I'm a bit bummed down. I'm not sure if I'm going to get anything done today :/ I'm probably going to be late on those gryphion growings that I need to do, guys. I'm sorry!

SeaCrest

I know the feeling. A kid in his final year of middle school at my school and his little brother were in a car that went over the bank and into the river last year. I never knew him, but the whole school was talking about it.

What killed him? Was it natural causes, or an accident?

jojo

That's really sad to hear, Neo. My thoughts are with his family and friends. I hope you're doing OK as well.

And as for Gryphions, I'm sure no one will mind if you need to take some time off :)

Neocridders

@SeaCrest - Well, it was an accident. A car accident to be more specific. I'm not going to say more than that, though.

I really feel for his family. And for one of my friends. I think she was really close. Possibly dating him. I'm not sure on that, but either way, I'm sure she's having a hard time. And I don't blame her. This is hard to deal with :(

ETA: I just found out she had dated him until recently. And she's having a hard time :( Aww.

SeaCrest

PonyMama

I had a friend when I was in grade 8, his girlfriend broke up with him and he decided that wasn't somethign he wanted so he phoned her told her that if she didn't take him back he woudl kill himself.  He had even talked to me about it that day at school. but I figured at 13 (I was nto old enough to see this as trouble) I figured he was just upset and woudl find someone else.

Next day was a very sad day at school

I am sorry to hear about the boy at school.  16 is not even close to an age anyone shoudl leave us.

Neocridders

That's so sad, PM. It's sad that he's gone.

:(