News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*squeals* Awesome news!

Started by Math, September 26, 2010, 05:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

Guess who is getting an Aussie puppy? :D Me! :D *squeals again*

I've been wanting to do agility and flyball for awhile now, but it isn't our family dog Moses's thing... at all. (trust me, I've tried the agility thing xD) Just two days ago, my mom said no and that it wouldn't change. Then I talked to my dad, who said yes (because I mentioned that I'd pay for everything), who talked to my mom after she got home... and she came in and said "well... you have to get the money first"! :D

I'm so excited! Like mega excited, I'm trying to save up $800 ($450 for the puppy, and $350 for supplies + puppy shots, and then I'll have a couple months to get money for getting her fixed, but I get paid $100 a month anyways so I'd have enough by then!). I am already talking to a breeder who is only 3 hours away. (she has the best prices, and she is the closest, there is one breeder in -insert place here- but no response)

Anyways, I just thought I'd share. I probably won't get the puppy until summer, at the very latest, but I will post pictures then. And now, I'm off to research puppy training. :P

Math

I'm on a waiting list for a female. (told the breeder I had a preference for red tris and red merles aswell) She isn't sure when she'll have her next litter, but she said at one point in 2011. :) I really hope that she'll breed her dogs in February so that I'll have loads of time to train her. :)

Whimsy

What awesome news :D I want a mini aussie, now that ive done some research on dogs lol. Im waiting until probably 2011 summer though as im enlisting and trying to find someone to care for a puppy while your in basic isnt all that easy i couldnt imagine.