Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hey guys..

Im about to buy a tablet , but i wonder
what size is best working on?

How small big are your tablets? :p

What would u recommend?? :O

Entaeyen

Well I can't really recommend a size, but I can recommend a brand: Wacom. My boyfriend and I have both been using Wacom Graphire2 tablets for roughly 7 years or so. We've used them through several different versions of both Windows and Photoshop with very few problems. I've had to replace my mouse only once, otherwise no major malfunctions with the actual hardware.

TheLeet

I have a Wacom Bamboo but I don't know if I'd recommend it. Mine sometimes does this really annoying thing where it clicks around and send signals of its own accord when you put it to the side. Unplugging it and plugging it back in seems to fix it most of the time.
I don't know how many problems to expect with a tablet since this is my first one. Size wise it's just fine, though ^^

Leafy

I have to agree with the previous two posters and say Wacom (not that I've ever used anything else <_<;; )

Great customer service for starters.

I've got both a 6x8 Graphire 4 (The predecessor to the Bamboo) and a 9x13 Intuos 3.

The 6x8 is just big enough, barely, and I've loving all the extra space on the 9x13. Some people can do fine with a tiny 4x5 model (I'm not one of them) but it really depends on how much you move when you draw.