News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Willow getting Ratties :O - Photos Added!

Started by Willow, January 22, 2011, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Well, I've loved rats for quite a few years (and have asked for them for christmas/birthdays but always been turned down) .
I recently began the tactic of looking up cute pictures and feeding my mother interesting facts and gradually she's warmed to the idea, she's even started to ask me what I think of cages etc.

I've read up on them quite well and we've been looking for a local breeder, luckily we've made contact with a woman who has one litter ready to be homed and another that will be ready to leave in a couple of weeks, and tomorrow we're going to go and take a look ^o^

I'm hoping for a pair of females, I'm so excited! XD

The down side is I have to get to the gym extra early, and Morning Willow vs Gym Willow cannot be a good combo >3>;
But! I'm happy to do it to slot in seeing the ratties :D

I will obviously update tomorrow, maybe with two new furry friends? (or some reserved) ^___^
~Willow

ETA:

Luna
Emmie
Poppy

YourLoveOnly

Oooooh ratties! Awesome.

I know what you mean, it took 10+ years before I could finally get guinea pigs. So so worth the wait.

Willow

I've got three gorgeous baby ratties now! :D
I'llpost pictures in a few minutes ^.^

Whimsy

Oh yay *snuggles* and a trio will be perffect for you and them. More for you to love and everyone will always have company!

Willow

YourLoveOnly

TheLeet