News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I totally missed this...

Started by LaneyAngel, January 22, 2011, 08:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

I don't hang around Secundi overly much. I want to, but I just.... forget.

So I come on very rarely. Which is bad...

Anyway, it took until today for me to notice that SkyReels were no longer listed in the Agencies directory. Is Chem gone now too?
I've been told by my awesome friend Kahlira, that Garney has disappeared, real life and nasty issues ate her up and stole her away (as they often tend to do), and now Chem is gone too? Weren't they both two of the founding group of Secundi??

So sad :(

I had always hoped to have my SkyReels transported to Secundi and included as my pets...
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Sunchaser

Chem and Vanyel have actaully been bogged down with RL. So its why she hasnt been here

LaneyAngel

Real life. Its get to be on the suck side.
I just thought that SkyReels would stay on the agency listing however, just for the future when and if she could come back, but they're not... Its a real shame that life has to be such a drain suck on everybody.
Mines been that way too.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Sunchaser

well as far as i know they hadnt uploaded anything onto secundi. However should they come back i dont think Silv would mind adding them back up agian :)

*snugs* i missed you

LaneyAngel

D'awww, thank-you

Your avatar is so sweet by the way!

YourLoveOnly

Chem and Vanyel were only here the first few weeks but never really did anything with the Agency, then real life got in the way. The Skyreels own website and owner folder don't work anymore and it just doesn't seem like they would return, so they were removed. If there had been even a single pet uploaded that might not have happened, but it was just completely inactive.

Garney just vanished because of real life, but we didn't really expect it because she had just taken on a bunch of new USD orders when it happened. We are all hoping she might be back someday, but no one knows of course.

Silvanon

If Chem & Van come back and do want to restart Skyreels then they'll definitely be re-added to the agency list.  For now, though, it doesn't seem that RL is going to let up for them anytime soon, and having an agency without even an info page listed has been confusing for newcomers, so I took it down.