News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*crash bang flop*

Started by Garney, February 07, 2011, 04:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

Hi o.o

Yes, I've been absent for a long time. Yes I left under the worst circumstances with things I owed and life was so hectic and stressful.

Things aren't perfect by any means, but I'm getting back on my feet. A lot of it had to do with money, some of it had to do with my emotional and physical state, and a huge chunk was because of my living situation.

I'd rather not share all the details but if you have me on MSN and I've known you a long time I might give you a reader's digest version. It really isn't all that interesting.

Big big huge thanks to Silvanon for carrying Secundi all this time. She is so awesome and amazing. Congrats to the new agencies! Great to see people still active here. I'm not giving up on this dream of mine! No no!

An even bigger apology to everyone for yet another of my vanishing acts. I swear this time I might have worked out why I do it and how to stop it from happening again. I'll be recruiting a few close friends of mine to be my checks and balances. Ryuu, I'm looking at you XD

Silvanon

*snugfluffs*  Really happy to see you back, Garney.

Sunchaser

Welcome back. I hope things settle down that you can stay awhile and give some notice next time if you must dissapear ^_^

Keilin Alyr

Garney! You're back! *snugs*

Sorry to hear about so much stress and worry in your life, but I hope all the bad situations settle and you're feeling better soon. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

springacres

Garney!  *supersnugglelufflehugcling*

So sorry to hear about all the bad stuff that's been going on in your life.  Here's hoping things start looking up for you again.  Because we missed you!

(By the way, I saw someone with your account name on Horse Isle's White server a few nights ago - was that you by any chance?)

jojo

YourLoveOnly

W00T! Honestly I wasn't expecting to see you back anytime soon, if at all, so that is a positive surprise. Good that real life calmed down a bit and looking forward to seeing your pretty art around again!

Will there be like on big shiny thread where people can post owed things or are you sorting it out yourself? Or maybe you are not ready to get back to your adoptables yet, then just ignore me, just wanted to help if I could ^^

zarzamora

BabyKittenCandy

PonyMama

red_uni387

Welcome back Garney!! *hugs*

Ryuukokoro

Uh oh I see my name lol. Welcome back Garney! What a surprise! I've got lots on my plate right now, but I'll be glad to help out if I can. ^_^

CrystalAngelNeko

Wow, welcome back Garney <3 I'm new here so you probably don't know me but... I KNOW YOU O_o

alright, not really >3> hehe~

But really, welcome back ^.^ I hope everything's doing fine and you don't have any trouble jumping into the mist of things!

Neocridders

Garney! I saw you online and I just about had a heart attack!
I just went to the 'who's online' page and stared for like 15 minutes after refreshing like every second to make sure I seriously was seeing your  name.
So great to hear from you!
We missed you so so much!

Garney

*flexes old drawing fingers with a new icon*

springacres

I have to ditto what Neo said.  I kept looking and thinking "nope, it can't possibly be her..."

BUT IT WAS.  And wow, new avatar looks awesome!

Garney

Bah, gidgets don't like me.

*patters around aimlessly*

PonyMama

Bad gidgets stop being bad

*still loves gidgets, and wants more*

Kadana Sorano

I just came home and popped on, looked to see who all was on and OMG a Garney!  Hee!  Welcome back, I hope things are better for you now.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Sunchaser

while i love gidgets im hoping that Fla'stri and Black fire will find their foal lol i have hopes for some of the faes ^_^

Garney

Is this a foal? No? Oops XD

Tiny though!

Sunchaser

PonyMama

Hey Sunny no taking Garney away from bad Gidgets
mine need breeding and they must cooperate *eyes bad gidgets*  I can prod them with a cattle prod maybe?

Sunchaser

lol well im going to fawn over that fae for a bit so :-p

PonyMama

*chases Sunny around with stick pretending it is cattle prod*

Ravvana

Yay, a Garney! :) Welcome back.

Garney

Still wandering around not sure what to do with myself.

Or more accurately, not sure where to start XD

I actually haven't drawn more than one or two things since I've been gone, complete and total art block. Thus the scribbling, trying to see if I still have it.

Sunchaser

well ive offered before and teh offer still stands. Ill be more then happy to help you out ^-^

PonyMama

I would help too

Maybe start a thread to see what is still owed and figure out from there

Garney

I fear an owed thread, I fear a lot. Especially if I can't draw/color like I used to =x

PonyMama

but a what is owed thread might just be enough to get your doodle bug in gear, or it might help you decide whether you need help and maybe who can provide what help where? 

Sunchaser

owed threads are scarey but they help to ^_^ makes things orginaized in one place lol

springacres

Yes they do.  And maybe a CYO or two would help?  Then at least you'd only have to do the shading

Spixy

Oooh Garney! It's good to see you back *big hug* I hope everything worked itself out =) We missed you!

TheLeet

Yay :D
Glad to have you back on secundi <3

Pinkshadow

Welcome back and hope your allright <3

Leafy

It lives :O I was beginning to think a Garney was like a Leprechaun, impossible to catch, can we have your Lucky Charms now? <______<

Wolfs Fang

Yaaay, Garney's back! :D -squishes- I almost thought you had disappeared for good. Glad you didn't! :)

~Fang
~~