News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*squee* and stuff

Started by PonyMama, November 22, 2009, 09:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok for such a downer time in my life right now I am so excited for today.
Ok first off my daughter has realized it is much nicer to sleep at ngiht then it is to be up eating all night, so mommy gets her sleep finally.
and second, I get to go see New Moon today.  Yes I do realize that twilight is not for everyone, but I like it and I am excited.   We bought our tickets for the early showing today as I have to bring the baby with me, but we bought them about 5 days ago.  Yay for today finally getting here, now we just have to remember to bring the tickets.

So yes that is wha makes my day a great one so let em do the Happy Dance

*Happy Dance*

YourLoveOnly

^^ Have fun!

((sorta off-topic: do you happen to know Blue October? They are often linked to Twilight. I dunno why really, but that could be because I don't know that much about Twilight. Who cares, it makes the band more well-known =3))

indigowulf

Blue Oct and twilight? really? is blue even on the soundtrack? oi! (Im one of those non-twilight fans, who happens to love blue october)

either way, have fun pony :) I remember first night my son slept through the night, it was my birthday. Best dang present EVER!

eta: had to go look it up.. here's why:

"Interestingly enough, despite being bff with "Twilight" author Stephanie Meyers, the band Blue October are not on the soundtrack (and no Blue Foundation are not an offshoot, they're a Danish electronic group)."

PonyMama

Yeah my first daughter slept throught the night fromt eh day she was born but this one, first she had her days and nights mixed, then she was up every 2 hours to nurse but now, this is the third night in a row she has just slept, I feel so rested.

Nope never heard of blue october.  Maybe I should google while veryone sleeps, but me.

Oh I am sure I wil have fun, as long as there are no screaming fangirls to wake the baby if she sleeps or annoy me to no end. (I like to see and hear movies I pay to see)

*Hey fangirls, they can't hear you so why not just watch the movie?*

Silvanon

Yay New Moon!  I'll have to wait awhile still to see it.    Bigger yay for baby sleeping through the night!  Sleep does wonders for a poor tired mommy!