News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gone

Started by SkySong, June 02, 2011, 05:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

Most of you probably are going 'SkySong - who?', and the rest are probably not even looking at this. I honestly don't really expect any replies to this, but I thought I might tell you guys.

I probably won't be able to come on for a while. I've been having trouble with schoolwork, since I am homeschooling. I originally thought it was a good idea, but I'm just not able to get myself working at a fast enough pace with all the distractions in my home. It was, quite frankly, probably the most stupid idea of my life to even think about homeschooling this year. I did it two years ago, but my mom was home all the time to help, and it was book work, not on the computer. This year it's almost all online, and my mom is unable to help as much as I need. So, just a few minutes ago my dad came in. This is just about what he said. "I need you to refrain from going on forums, drawing, anything that will distract you from schoolwork until you get it done."

Now, the drawing thing is shaking me up a lot more than I expected it would, and I'm not sure I'll be able to concentrate for the rest of the day, but I'm not gonna directly disobey him and continue entertaining myself when I should just be doing school.

I know I don't post that much, but I thought I might let you guys know.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Willow

I'll be sad to see you gone, even if you don't post that much I'm sure we all recognise the name :)
I hope you'll come back to us after you've sorted other things out first <3
~Willow

PonyMama

can you find a place to go that gives a structured setting for home schooling?  I went to what was called an alternate ed class when I was homeschooling to catch up.  it just gave me a classroom to sit in to do my work and even do my tests.

zarzamora

good luck with everything, we'll be here when you come back ;)

Kahlira

aww love <3 I'll miss you! Hurry up and finish your school work so ya cn come back to us! *snugstight*