News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

An apology and Going to Disney/ Wizarding World of HP!

Started by Neocridders, October 17, 2011, 05:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Ok, first of all: Neo is so very sorry.
I don't really have a computer to do art on, so I've been staying away from sites that I usually do art for. I've been active on deviant art, but I don't really post any art.

I'm in AP art, and I have to pump out a work of art basically once a week. It's pretty stressful.
And with marching band on top of it... so much stuff I have to do!

And if anyone wants to see the marching band show, I'll post it later. I have it uploaded on facebook but not on youtube. If I can get it on youtube I'll post the link here for you guys to see.

Ok, so yeah. <3 I miss you guys. Please forgive me for being so absent. I'll try to get back when I am done with marching band.

Also - I'm going to Disney/Orlando in Decemberish for our Marching and trip.
I haven't been since I was six! Is there anything I need to make sure I check out? (Rides, games, shops, etc?)

I am planning to FOR SURE go to Olivanders and get myself a wand. Remus Lupin's wand, to be exact. ;) I love him!
So yeah... if anyone's been there and wants to let me know where to go and how much money I'll need for items I buy (like the wand, etc.)

I'm going to see if I can get a job (Yeah, I know. Because I TOTALLY need ONE more thing to add to my stress!) so I can get some money to take on my trip. I never get to spend money ever when I go places, but this is a once in a life time trip really, so I'm hoping to get some money. I want to be able to enjoy myself!

Ok, well, I got to go for now. :D Hope everyone's doing well <3 <3
Sorry I've been so... gone. And sorry Gryphion breeding season took a stand still. T.T You guys... I'm really sorry!

Goddesss

Oh have fun Neo.  I have been having issues and since sharing a computer with my son that we use for his home school.  I will do at least one breeding a week till its done.  I know it isnt much but I will try my best to do much more XD

Sunchaser

What types of rides do you like? I took hubby to both places this year, and we just got back from doing IOA (Harry potter area) And universal studios. We did Disney earlier this year for our honeymoon :)

Neocridders

Quote from: Goddesss on October 17, 2011, 11:54:17 PM
Oh have fun Neo.  I have been having issues and since sharing a computer with my son that we use for his home school.  I will do at least one breeding a week till its done.  I know it isnt much but I will try my best to do much more XD
Goddesss, you're amazing. Honestly, even if you only got one done per month it'd be better than how I've been doing >.< I'm a faaaailure. I should have done more to fix the problem than I did.

I don't even think you got all the files. >.>  Unless.... you did get them? I tried sending a while ago but I feel like they didn't get to you.

Either way, you're the best. Thanks so much.
Quote from: Sunchaser109 on October 18, 2011, 08:02:26 AM
What types of rides do you like? I took hubby to both places this year, and we just got back from doing IOA (Harry potter area) And universal studios. We did Disney earlier this year for our honeymoon :)

Um, I don't know. I don't really 'love' rides especially, but I'll go on them. And if there are any that are super cool, or that are worth the wait, let me know.

The only things I know I won't like are the ones like the Drop Zone at Kings Island. I live right by there, and ooooh my gosh. It's rediculous. You get strapped in, and you go up. And up. And up. And up. And up.
And you get so high. And you are thinking 'This is sooooo high! We must be almost to the top!' and then, you still keep going up. And up. And like 20 seconds later, you are there. And they just drop you the whole way down.
O.O That's just terrifying. I don't like my stomach to be in my throat while I fall down a bazillion feet for 45 seconds.
>.> yesss...

Goddesss