News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*sheepishly crawls in*

Started by cameron, February 03, 2012, 02:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron

Hi all... Or well hello to those who actually remember this name. XD

Been kind of absent for a LONG while, and decided to pop in and see how my old buddies are doing.

So how is everyone?

And for those of you who don't know/don't remember me 'tis okay. I'm Cameron, you can call me Cam, Cammeh, Cammie. I'm pretty fine with anything as long as I know you are talking to me. -lol-

:)

Ryuukokoro

CAM! *leaps across the room and fastens around your neck*

Hiiii Cam, you're alive you're alive!! ^^ What a great pre-birthday present for Ryuu. It's amazing! You disappeared after you went away to college, Ryuu was so sad. D:

Things are going good here on Secundi, though we're currently in a bit of a lull. Garney isn't here anymore so unfortunately Kennel, Air Fish and Faekind are all inactive. In your absence Silvanon started an amazing breeding-centered equine adoptable called the Quin (though they are currently on hiatus while she moves her family to a new house) and TheLeet has the Feli, a very popular cat adoptable, going right now. There's a few others as well, just check out the Agency button on the front page to see all the different agencies we have now!

I hope you'll stick around and talk with us more! ^^ Send me a pm if you have any questions, or just post here, everyone is super helpful. *ruffles Cam-hair*

Kahlira

CAMCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tackleglomploveslicks*

Oh hey! Welcome back! Ryuu pretty much summed everything up for ya, so I'll just say suh-weet! You rock! and I missded ya! *snuzzles*

cameron

*snuggles Ryuu and Kah*

I meeeshed chew!! :3

Yush it is a pretty amazing pre-birffday gift! ;) jk

Buut yes, I did disappear for quite a while. Apparently getting settled in a new environment takes a whole lot longer than I anticipated. Plus life likes to throw those curve balls. :P

Glad to be back-ish though. It's going to take me a bit to get re-used to all of this. XD

Sad to hear that TheKennel, Faekind, and AirFish are all inactive. But I'm delighted to hear that other's are thriving! Maybe I can find myself sucked into something new and love it just the same.

jojo

Hello! I don't think we've ever met. Nice to meet you :)

SkySong

Same as jojo - in fact I'm just about positive we haven't met before. :) Welcome back!

I love your avatar, by the way. ;)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed