News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I have too many problems...

Started by Arty, March 08, 2012, 01:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arty

I'm a few days short of 6 months pregnant... I just broke up with my boyfriend/father of my child because he has more problems than both sides of my family put together and I just can't deal with his problems and my problems at the same time... I have a job where I hardly ever get paid, but I don't want to quit... I'm in love with my best friend of 5+ years... I have to get another job to have some money when the baby is born... and I have to block my now ex boyfriend on all online sites that we are both on or else he won't stop trying to make me feel worse for breaking up with him...

Are there any anti-problem pills out there that I can take?

springacres

I'd say breaking up with your boyfriend, but you've already done that.  Other than that, all I can offer is *BIG HUGS* and good luck. <3

Arty

Quote from: springacres on March 08, 2012, 01:13:05 PM
I'd say breaking up with your boyfriend, but you've already done that.  Other than that, all I can offer is *BIG HUGS* and good luck. <3
Thank you :3

Ryuukokoro

Aww that sounds rough! *hugs* Hang in there, things are always darkest before the dawn, as they say. Once you hit bottom, you have to go up from there heh heh.

In times like this, our emotional support structure is the most important thing in our lives. I hope you have a close friend or family member you can talk to when you get overwhelmed.  :)

Arty

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on March 08, 2012, 03:01:46 PM
Aww that sounds rough! *hugs* Hang in there, things are always darkest before the dawn, as they say. Once you hit bottom, you have to go up from there heh heh.

In times like this, our emotional support structure is the most important thing in our lives. I hope you have a close friend or family member you can talk to when you get overwhelmed.  :)
I do, but I kind of fell in love with him   >///>
Thanks for your support  ^-^