SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A good movie? (:

Started by Pinkshadow, June 10, 2012, 06:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hello peoples (:

- Anyone who have some good movie titles, you think i should watch? xD
I'm sick and laying in bed so movies would be a nice thing to use my time on ;)

EDIT: Sorry i put this thread in the wrong forum :/
- Meant to put it in casual chat :o

BabyKittenCandy

What kinda movies do you like?

Pinkshadow

Hmm..
I have a very large taste of movies.
- but chickflicks i love, anything with love, drama, comedy or such is just awesome:b
Movies with animals, such as dogs and horses are awesome too (:

So: Romantic, Comedy, Thriller, Drama, Animal movies and DISNEY! :b
- Though i have watched most disney :b

YourLoveOnly

Well if you're open to less-than-happy movies too.. Watch Boys Don't Cry, it's beautiful and very intense. Uptown Girls is a fun movie. For romcoms.. Friends With Benefits has very amusing oneliners, The Proposal does too. Other than that I have recently watched Serendipity and all parts of The Prince & Me. But yeah, I know a TON of romcoms. They air at least 3 a week on tv here so after a couple years you kinda know them all =P

Other than that I mainly watch tv shows and not movies.. My main addictions are How I Met Your Mother and Criminal Minds. I've also watched That 70's Show endlessly and Chuck.

Pinkshadow

The Proposal i have, i looove that <3
- I'll look for the others (:

I do like in Denmark and sometimes we are behind in movies xD

YourLoveOnly

Netherlands here, which is somewhat better, but still running behind XD
Boys Don't Cry has only ever at once at like.. 1 am. Uptown Girls and The Prince & Me has been aired a couple times, they seem to be very populair.

Pinkshadow

ow lol :b closer then i would have thought xD

I like movies with girls like ; Hilary Duff, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Lindsay Lohan & Selena Gomez & boys like Drew Seeley, Channing Tatum & Oliver James + all the super known ones; Adam Sandler and such xD

Tho are my favorites The Twilight Saga atm xD

Luv007

Do you ever watch seasons of things?  Those usually take up a lot more time than movies and are addicting!!!

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Luv007 on June 10, 2012, 10:21:03 AM
Do you ever watch seasons of things?  Those usually take up a lot more time than movies and are addicting!!!

Don't even know what it is hun :b
- Will research <3

atm i'm watchin Bridget Jones Diary xD