News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

AP Score

Started by Neocridders, July 08, 2012, 06:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

I don't know if anyone knows about AP tests and classes and stuff, but basically it's taking a course that at the end you can take a test potentially for college credit.

Well I took AP art. I got a four. I was hoping for a five, but four is still very good.
Just thought I'd share.

If anyone is interested in seeing what was in my portfolio, most of my pieces are on deviantart. I haven't finished uploading everything but as I said, most of it is there.

I'm Neocridders on deviantart too.
:)

<3

Wildfilly94

Wow, congrats Neo!!! :D
I didn't take any AP classes, but I know what the scores and meanings behind the classes mean. :)

Rosewood

Congrats Neo! We don't have 'AP' art at my school, but if we did, I'd definitely take it.

Silvanon

Wow, congrats Neo! 

In 10th grade I took some national British art test at the end of the school year (I was attending an Anglican school in Israel at the time) and I totally bombed it.  ^^  So, yeah, I'm really impressed you were able to do so well on the Art AP exam. :) 

Ryuukokoro

Whee, congrats Neo!

I took AP History and got a 3 of 5, so just barely passed. XD

red_uni387

Congrats Neo! :D A 4 is awesome!

Laviee

Wow, Neo. That really is amazing! o:
I took European History, but honestly do not want to know yet. Or ever. I don't think it's worth paying eight dollars to let the automated computer voice tell me that I got below a four. 8(
But I kind of want to know really bad. oghoergoreuhgaeokeyboardbangurhgre

Neocridders

I emailed my teacher to get results. But it'll be in the mail soon!

Laviee

Ahhh. I see my cousin's lettre. x.x I'm at his house, which is in another country, and I won't go back to mine until the end of the summer. I just hope my parents will respect my privacy enough to not open it before I come back. 8C