News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Petition Against BSL's, Please take the time to read.

Started by BabyKittenCandy, July 11, 2012, 01:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

I wanted to share this here with the good people of Secundi since I know many of you are animal lovers. Please, take the time to read Lennox's Tragic story and add yours to the voices that this is wrong!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/817/837/410/lennox-law/

CrystalAngelNeko

Being a owner of 3 wonderful bullies... I signed.... and now I gotta go hug them.... nee... I cant stand how anyone would hate any breed for just being... my babies mean the world to me, and they wouldn't harm a fly (okay... they've killed spiders, but still!) And just knowing that there are other families out there, with bullies just like mine... who know our babies can be killed just because they are what they are...

I just... it makes me want to cry...

BabyKittenCandy

Thanks Crystal, every signature will help! I cant imagine what the family went through, they wouldnt even let them visit him to say goodbye or recover his body, its sickening!

Give your 3 a hug from me too :)

PonyMama

I signed.  I have never met a pit bull who has done more than lick me to death.  Never owned one and my hubby does not personally want one, but should they be wiped off the face of the planet?  NO! 

I saw this come across my facebook this morning, but by the time I was awake and stuff I could not find it again

Rosewood

I signed it. I can't believe that there are people out there cruel enough to want to wipe anything off the planet. Why fight to save some species from going extinct, if were just going to go and kill off a whole other species. Its not right, and not fair.