News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

...your...WHAT`

Started by Daimas, July 13, 2012, 06:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

Well... I just got the shock of a lifetime.... this one was enough to last me SEVERAL lifetimes... I just found out that my 15 year old niece may be pregnant... 2 months along....

needless to say im in shock..... severe shock

hiyoko

I know what you mean, my younger cousin got pregnant a couple of years ago when she was 15 or 16. She had a miscarriage though.

SkySong

I'm fifteen... That is REALLY scary.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Neocridders

I'm 17, and I've got a few friends who are pregnant.
One girl is due any day now. She is 18 and got married a month ago. We graduated only a couple months ago and she's already a mom! But, I think she will be a wonderful mother because she's getting a ton of support from everyone. And I think the baby will live a happy life.

Some people are perfectly happy with being pregnant at 15. And that's their own choice. But often people that young aren't ready to have another life to take care of when they can hardly take care of themselves.

I happens, and it's pretty easy to avoid. Just be aware of consequences beforehand.

I'd give your niece and her baby support, anyway. Even if you don't agree with her choices and what's happened, it's her life.

Wildfilly94

I'm 18, and I agree with Neo. I was shocked when my immature 19 year old cousin got pregnant with no job, no college, no nothing. BUT, it has worked out well and she's grown mature and she's a good mom. (Still feels weird to say that!) Its hard to get used to, but supporting her and her baby is all you can really do.

She is WAY to young in my opinion to be a mom, but that was her choice to make a decision that led to it, so she will suffer the consequences of a shortened teen life, and learning alot of stuff in a short time. Its going to be tough, but with support, she'll be more likely to do well. <33

I wish you, and her good luck. Hopfully she'll do well, unlike some people I've seen who got pregnant at such a young age.

Rosewood

I'm almost 17, and agree with everyone about giving support, even if you don't agree with her decision. I have 2 friends that are pregnant, and even though I want to bang their head against a wall and have nothing to do with them, I still stick by their sides and support them the best I can.

Luv007

I'll second what has been said.  Pregnancy is hard enough on a grown body, even harder on one that isn't fully developed.  Pregnancy also messes with your head, literally, so that you can bond more strongly with your child.  I would encourage adoption if she really wants to continue growing up, or doesn't have support.  But whichever road she takes, it will be a long very hard one.

Sometimes babies are blessing in disquise, but you just have to keep in mind doing what is best for baby.

Daimas

shes got the support of 90% of the family.. the other 10% haven't been told yet

the main thing is its just a major shock to me.. Krissy has always been the good girl, and the one time she slips up and does something she knew she shouldn't of... this happens.
So far were all helping her keep her spirits up about it. Like I told her yesterday, too late for regrets now.

skysnolimit

My love to you and your family, Daimas

Daimas

doctor says my niece is not pregnant. she been taught a valuable lesson though. thank you all for the well wishes

Wildfilly94

Neocridders

That's good news. Babies are great but not too soon!
And now she will be more careful