News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

'Ello :)

Started by Saturnalia, August 15, 2012, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnalia

I figured I would stop lurking and say hi!

I've been around some places long ago in the past... The Orchard, PI, some other places... so I'm sure there will be some familiar faces :) And you can all thank Leafy for dragging me back ;)

So, HI everyone!

Kahlira

Well howdy =D Welcome to Secundi!

red_uni387

Saturnalia

Thankies!

I've only been meaning to join for, oh, years... hah! ;)

SkySong

Hey! Remember seeing you on Leafy's join.me. :) Glad to see you poke around!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

Well no better time then the present to join =D A couple of adopties are being active! Whee!

Keilin Alyr

Oh hey, I recognize that name! From the Orchard too no less. I used to go by Flye if the name rings any bells (hopefully positive ones XD).

Welcome back to ye olde world of cyberpets though, Saturnalia. Glad to see some old faces around again. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Solistia

Hullo thar! I hope you enjoy your time here =D

If you need any help getting started, there's plenty of us around to help you out. I know there are a bunch of free games going on right now in the Generals booth where both Official Agencies and Smaller adoptables are running events, so you should be able to just jump right in :3

Saturnalia

Thanks for the welcome, guys! Keilin Alyr, I certainly remember seeing both of your names places :) It's good to see that there are familiar faces! Does make me miss some of the old Orchard days :)

Silvanon

*wave wave wave*  Hello, so nice to see you Saturnalia!  :)

jojo

Welcome to Secundi! Nice to meet you :)

Aralie

Welcome to Secundi ^_^

Neocridders

Hello! Glad you're here!

Saturnalia

Thanks, everyone!

I'm glad to be here, and contemplating getting off my butt and finalizing some adopties I'd had planned for a while, hmm...